Chapter: 13

It's finally the day. I was nervous beyond what I thought I was going to be. Five of the guys were keeping an eye on me while the other five were with Alex. Alex and I had to come to an agreement yesterday with how simple it should have been. He wanted to impress his parents and family with extravagance while I wanted sweet and simple.

Christian actually drew something up quickly and we both settled on it. Alex got the extravagant reception decor while I got the simple chapel design. Since Chris and Maverick got the dress to look well a week ago, they got me into the dress after I did simple makeup and according to Alex, my hair had to be professionally done.

When I was ready, the other five came in while the ones that watched me, swapped to go over to Alex's room. "Ready?" Louis asked. I nodded. The five with me walked down to the chapel with me. My brother met us. "You look stunning sis." He said. He had me turn so he could see it completely. "It looks amazing on you." He said.

I got a better look at him. His guard uniform pressed and dry cleaned. It was the formal one that maybe once or twice he's worn and asked me to take to be cleaned up. The other five went to meet up with the rest. "Ready for the bride." One of the guards said over a radio. "Ready Gen?" Daniel asked. I nodded.

"This is nerve racking sis. I'm giving you away to a guy that I use to prank people with." He said. "And is now your brother in law." I said. "I wish mom and dad could see this." He said. "They knew this was going to happen." I said. He chuckled. "And you still feel comfortable with the ten?" He asked. "I am." I said. "Then lets do this if your ready." He said. The wedding march started. My brother led me to the double doors. Two guards opened them. Daniel continued to lead me down the isle to the altar. The ten on either side of the altar with Alex standing to the right side waiting for me.

As we got past the pews in the very front Alex met us at the base of the altar. He shook my brother's hand before I turned to give Daniel a hug. I then took Alex's outstretched hand to led him lead me up to the altar. I turned to face him for a moment before turning to face the priest. He said his spill before we said our vows, exchanged the rings and said 'I Do.' The priest announced us married, said to kiss the bride before we went down the isle.

As soon as we were outside the chapel, he picked me up bridal style carrying me to a room off to the side. He set me on the counter holding me to him. "I know its been a busy week baby. I'm glad its over know." He said to me. He kissed me softly. After the reception, he and I are going to spend two weeks in a private location without the ten. It will be hard at first since it will just be Alex and I. Last night Adrian told me he did it with each of them when they got married. It was sensible.

It was cocktail time for about an hour. Alex's parents welcomed me more freely than they seemed to greet the ten. I did not stand for it. Of course Alex ignored it. Jacob came up to me. "Would you like something to drink sweetheart?" He asked. "Thank you Jacob." I said to him with a true smile. That made Alex gain a smile that was warm. Jake handed my drink to me and stood by. The rest were nearby too.

Alex's parents frowned, they turned into complete scowls on their faces. The reason for Alex getting his way with the reception was because it was doubling as his birthday party. It was his choice to marry me on his birthday. He wanted a wife for not only himself, but for Adrian, Jacob, William, Joshua, Maverick, Philip, Henry, Luis, David, and Christian. I could not wait to spend the rest of my life with them.