Chapter: 10

I was in the middle of packing up my room when there was a knock at the apartment door. I got up out of the floor to answer the door. When I saw who it was, I kept the door closed. I went back to my room and finished packing. I messaged the one I was supposed to when I was done getting what I wanted. It wasn't much that I wanted.

Most of my casual and dress down clothes. Alex said he would handle the fancy clothes for when it was the occasion. There was a knock at the door again. I went to see who it was. The same guy that was there before. I called the guy that was supposed to come help me.

"Do not go to the front door. There's a guy there that doesn't need to come in." I told him. "Is there a back entrance?" He asked. "The window to my bedroom." I answered. "Ok. I'll be there in a minute." He said. I opened my shades and saw him walking up. I opened the window and let him climb up.

"Who is the guy?" He asked. "Someone that has been trying to date me since I turned eighteen. He's way too old for me anyway." I said. "Alright. I recruited help since it's a window to ground transfer." He said. Two more of the guys were below the window.

"It's mostly clothes with a blanket or two." I said. "Hang on." He said checking around my room. He grabbed another bag and put several books and things I didn't even think of. He looked out the window before lowering the bag down. He started with my clothes next.

When we finally got everything out, him and two others and myself carried it to their room. Once at the room, another opened the door. "Come on in sweetheart. We fixed your bed up already so you don't have to." Christian said. They sat my stuff near a bed with my favorite color solid on the spread.

"We will let you put your stuff away before we do anything else." David said. They showed me where to put my clothes and where certain things could go. At dinner time I was placed between Alexander and William. Every night it will be a different guy to my right with Alex on my left.

Afterwards they went around the room and let me shower in the bathroom by myself for the first night. I got dressed and exited the bathroom going to my bed. I grabbed a book from my collection and turned a lamp on to read. Once everyone was almost in bed, Alex came in. He sat down on the edge of a bed.

"I will need all of you to help out this month. It will be stressful for everyone. The first things will have to be the decor, clothes and food." Alex said. "I'll work on the food." Henry said. "I'll do something with the decor and work something out with the dress." Christian said.

Alex said goodnight to us all before heading to his room. I curled up under the blankets and turned the lamp off. I felt a kiss to my forehead as I dozed off. When I woke up the rest were asleep. I snuck to the closet where my clothes were. I got some workout clothes before changing into them.

Adrian and Jacob were coming into the closet as I was about to walk out. "Going for a jog?" Jacob asked. "Yeah." I answered. They went with me. A little after the sun came up, Josh came out to great us. "Breakfast is almost ready." He said. Alex did not join us for breakfast. He usually doesn't.

After breakfast I was in the kitchen with Henry since Adam was given a new stablehand to replace me helping. "Ok. What is your favorite cake flavor? That will be the trickiest part." He said. "I personally like devils food cake." I said. "Since it's so chocolaty?" He asked. I nodded. "What if one layer was a white and devils food mixed together?" I asked. "How so?" He asked.

"You have heard about naked wedding cakes haven't you?" I asked. "I have. Do you want one of the layers like that?" He asked. I nodded. "I'll make sample layers. Then have both you and Alex try them and if the others do too, then so be it." He said. "What kind of guests would be coming?" I asked. "Dukes and duchesses from around the country. Surrounding countries' king's and queens." Henry said.

"I don't feel as comfortable with it now." I said. "You will be fine. I've got everything I need to make a feast for hundreds." He said. "Chris is waiting for you to get measurement to send to the seemstress." He said. He handed me some lunch before he got busy on the samples.

I found Chris on the couch near the bathroom. "Hello sweetheart." He said standing. He pulled a measuring tape out. "This might get a little uncomfortable." He said. He measured my waist first then my breast, hips, knees shoulder length apart, and my shoulder width.

"This will be a grand dress." He said. "What would you like it to look like?" He asked. "I don't want an extravagant dress." I said. "Alex would disagree." He said. "I know." I said. "Start looking at some and I will design one that Alex and you will love." He said. "I will get to looking." I told him. He kissed my cheek.