2. Lost

Slowly Kageyama opened his eyes. Beside him the boy from last night was sleeping peacefully. Kageyama continued to stare at him, last night he couldn't see him very well because of the darkness.

Kageyama's cheeks went hot. Something about that boys face looked so soft and lost. He was like a vase that would fall into pieces by ones touch. The angel's hair was spiky and messed up and almost blended in with the morning sun.

Kageyama got up but his eyes were glued to the mysterious boy. He went down the stairs, into his kitchen to make breakfast.

He got some milk and made meat buns. Soon enough he realized he forgot to change yesterday. He sighed and put ok some of his favorite clothes. A dark hoodie with some ripped jeans.

Kageyama got some meat buns and clothes and balanced them up the stairs to his room. He opened the door quietly.

He stared directly into the boys eyes. A warm brown color that was able to give him chills he felt through his bones.

"oh you are awake..." Kageyama said with a slight hint of surprise in his voice.

The angel didn't reply, he looked scared and just as breakable as before.
"So ..um I'm Kageyama Tobio. Youre at my house,  dont worry i dont mean to harm you"

Silence.

"oh wait can you understand me?" Kageyama carefully asked.
With hesitation the angel slowly nodded.
"ok here I got you some food you must be hungry"
He placed the plate on the ground.
Kageyama gently put the clothes next to the plate.
"I'm going to come back in 10 minutes to check on you okay?"
Kageyama closed the door.

"He looked so scared" Kageyama thought. He's probably just as scared as I am. Maybe I was dumb for letting him into my home. I don't regret it though.

10 Minutes later Kageyama knocked on the door and slowly opened it.

"Hi it's me again. Are the clothes ok?...
Ok no they are not f*ck" Kageyama said.

The angel boy was sitting on Kageyama's bed shirtless looking at the shirt infront of him.

"Can you maybe like get the wings away or make them disappear or something?" Kageyama asks.

Th angel slowly nods.

"Well can you do it then?"

The angels face got red as a tomato then he stood up walking up to Tobio.