6. Taichi Sato

"Let me see" Hinata says. He looks at the picture and freezes
" H-he really looks like me what is his name?" Hinata asks confused.

Kageyama searches through the list of names underneath the picture.
"Shoyo Hinata class 3A" Kageyama says.
"it can't be it is really you I knew, I knew you from somewhere..... but what happened?" Kageyama says.
"I-I don't know...." Hinata whispers.
Hinata continues to look through the photo.
"Wait kageyama! Who is this boy?" Hinata asks. His eyes widened.

"When I was spiking your ball in practice today I remembered something. It was this boy smirking and then pushing me....... and the boy looked like him" Hinata explains.

"Taichi Sato" Kageyama answers.

"hmmmm I don't remember anything."Hinata says.

Wait this was some years ago let's go and look at some newspapers at the library. Maybe we can find something about him." Kageyama says.

"nice Kageyama!" hinata says with sparkles in his eyes.

They went to the library. After hours of  looking through newspapers they finally find something.

"HINATA look!" Kageyama screams.

"Shhhhhh" everybody in the library shoots them an annoyed glance.

"Sorry" Kageyama replies.

"Look at what this newspaper is about" Kageyama says in a sad tone.

Hinata begins to read "death at kitagawadaichi school" he pauses.

Then he goes on "A boy named Shoyo Hinata (14) was found dead in front of the school building. The police is clueless about the cause of murder or who the killer is. The whole school is in shock. We interviewed the headmaster and he said he is really frustrated such a thing happened at his school. He is really sorry for the young boys death. "
Hinata stops and tears begin to swell up in his eyes.

Kageyama softly slides his hand over Shoyos face.

"Look at me, you're gonna be okay. "

"Thank you " hinata once again says.

"Maybe this Taichi Sato guy from your memory was involved. " Kageyama thinks out loud.

"Hinata do you want to spike for me again?" Kageyama says with a smirk on his face.

"I would love to" Hinata says determined to find out what happened to him.

"Let's get my memory back"

Thanks for reading part 6 of my story!!