12. The city of love

"so how do you get your wings back?" Kageyama asks.

"same as when they disappear" hinata says.

"put your shirt off we are going for a flight" Kageyama says smirking.

Hinata does like he is told to and takes his shirt off.

"fly us up the Eiffel tower my angel" Kageyama whispers into hinata's ear. Hinata gets little goosebumps from this. Kageyama kisses the small boy and fwoop the beautiful wings pop out hinata's back. Kageyama gets onto hinata's back and they land up on the Eiffel tower.

"so now tell me what did he say" hinata demands.

"he said he really liked you but then he pushed you off the roof in accident because you didn't love him and loved someone else."kagesma says.

" do you know who your crush was back then"kageymama says smirking softly.

Hinata looks confused "no who?"

Kageyama leans in and softly kisses hinata, hinata's wings dissappear. When hinata doesn't get what kageyama wants hinata pulls away.

"now my wings are gone but what---"

Kageyama smirks and starts kissing the boy he pauses for a second to whisper into his ear "I was you crush". Hinata smiles I can't believe I fell in love with you twice.

Kageyama slid his hand through the red curls. They boys kissing started to intensify and after sometime they stopped and panted.

"I love you angel" Kageyama whispers under his breath.

Hinata smiles jumping on kageyama pinning him down on the ground. Kageyama smirkes and stars to suck on hinata's neck. After a few of those they end up kissing again.

"we should get back to the hotel now" hinata says stopping their fun. ;>

"ok" Kageyama mumbles a little disappointed.

They look deep into each other's eyes and smile kageyama's still pinned down.

But the happy moment is gone faster then it has come. Hinata gasps looking at his hand.

"no no nono on Ono Kageyama it's fading its fading away!?" hinata screams.

"everything will be fine calm down---"

It is getting worse kageyama. Hinata is half trasparent now criying in fear.

"don't leave me angel" Kageyama screams in tears.

Hinata smiled at him said I love you and was gone.

Kageyama was alone now he cried for what felt like eternity up alone on the Eiffel tower.

Kageyama couldn't believe it it happened so fast. Why did this happen? Was it because the task of getting hinata's memory back was completed. This couldn't be the end.

"could it?"

---------------back at the hotel don't ask how he got down from the Eiffel tower idk myself-----

Kageyama couldn't sleep tonight he cried all night with a white shirt in his hand.

In the morning kageyama realised there was still a feather inside it. Which didn't help at all he got even more sad. Kageyama didn't do anything not even eat he wasn't hungry. He was heartbroken.

Some weeks later kageyama is bakck home. Whe the doorbell rings. That must be the pizza kageyama thinks.

When eh opens the door Kageyama gets jumped at by a short boy with orange hair.

Kageyama cries "is this a dream?"

Kageyama hugs hinata so thight still in fear he could fade again.

"no I'm real I came back for you, I told you I'd come back bakageyama" hinata says.

I have no wings anymore though.

Kageyama kisses his boke and then whispers.

"you are always my angel never leave me again please " Kageyama didn't ask anymore question he didn't care he just cared about his angel. He was more than happy to see him again.

"you are my angel"

Ok sorry guys I know this story was cringe af but I hope you enjoyed. :)
Also I have some other stories too but they are in German maybe you are interested ^^