4. Feels like I know you

Fwoop

Suddenly Kageyama was wide awake  when he was pushed out of his bed by two wings.

"Uuuaargh" he exclaimed getting up from the ground.
"hey dumbass wake up" Kageyama said a little annoyed.

"GWUUAAAJ I'm up I'm up calm down" Hinata sleepily replies.

Kageyama grabs Hinata's face and kisses him.
Fwoop
The black wings disappear.
Both of them are red as tomatoes.

"I'm going to make breakfast, come down when you have changed" Kageyama tells Hinata.

Kageyama gets lost in his brain today, thoughts piling up.

I only know Hinata for a day but it feels like I have known him my whole life. He reminds me of someone but I don't know who. Why is he so familiar to me?

Kageyama prepared the breakfast.

"I'm done Kageyama! Your clothes are huge" hinata happily says.

"or you're just to small dumbass" Kageyama replies.

"f*ck you" Hinata says.

"I have volleyball practice today and I won't leave you alone in my house because I don't know what crap you will do while I am away so you're coming with me." Kageyama explains.

"OMG REALLY?? I AM SO EXCITED!!" Hinata exclaims.

"Then eat your breakfast and we can get on going."

[fast forward to volleyball practice]

"Morning guys!" Kageyama says. "I hope you don't mind but I brought a friend of mine with me because this dumbass can't stay home alone"

"shut up stupid Kageyama! Hello my name is Shoyo Hinata nice to meet you"

Hinata bows.

"oh hello there I'm Daichi Sawamura and I'm the captain!" Daichi nicely introduces himself.

"And I'm Nishinoya but you can call me senpai-" Noya begins but gets interrupted by Sugawara.

"I'm really sorry for him and Tanaka stop looking like that you are scaring him! Well I'm Sugawara and the creepy dude is Tanaka"

"Hi I'm Yamaguchie Tadashi and this is Tsukki"

"I can introduce myself Yamaguchi" a really tall guy replies.

"gomen Tsukki" Yamaguchi says smiling.

"Oh and this is Asahi he may look scary but he really is a softie." Daichi explains.

"Don't be so mean Daichi" Asahi says.

"Then quit being a scared softie" he replies.

Hinata snickers and whispers to Kageyama "I like these guys already"

"Ok let's get to practicing" Daichi announces.

The team walks into the gym and starts to warm up.

Hinata is watching.

The team starts doing tosses Hinata is amazed seeing Tanaka and Asahi spike the ball.

The ball gets shot right into Hinata's face.
When Hinata gets up and gets the ball his eyes shimmer. He throws the ball to Kageyama and says "Kageyama toss to me"

"Wait hinata do you even know how to play volleyball?"
. But Hinata already jumped and Kageyama sets the ball perfectly. He hits the ball and memories came flooding back to him.