9. Kageyama hide your feelings

Hinata woke up and saw kageyama lying next to him.

Kageyama was looking better then yesterday and the fever went down.
Hinata looked at kageyama and then saw that he was still holding his hand. Hinata blushed and let go of it.

When wanted to turn around he remembered "oops my wings are back"

Hinata got up really carefully to not interrupt kageyama's sleeping. Hinata changed except the shirt because of his wings. He went to the kitchen and made some breakfast with milk (kageyamas favorite ;) )

He went up the stairs to check on kageyama.

Kageyama pov
"huh hinata is not here. I guess my fever went down. Wait yesterday I was holding his hand f*ck he must have thought it was super wierd. Urgh"
Pov end.

The door opened and hinata went through "good morning kageyama" he smiled at him.

Kageyama felt his nose beginning to bleed "f*ck" he thought "I never noticed how hot hinata looks it is getting worse and worse"

"Kageyama your nose is bleeding and you went red is your fever still so bad I'm right back" hinata says in shock.

Kageyama just sees his angel disappear through the door.

Just a few seconds later hinata runs through the door with some tissues. "here" he says holding a tissue under kageyama's nose.

"I can't do this anymore it is hard to resist him I want him" Kageyama thinks.

Kageyama grabs hinata and gives him the biggest hug in gay history. ( a kiss would have been too wierd so kageyama decided to save himself like that) hinata was lying on the bed kinda pinned down by kageyama hinata's wings covered both of them like some kind of protection..

To make the situation not wieder kageyama says "thanks for the last days angel" I mean it was really wierd. (like kageyama lying on an shirtless angels pinning him down.)

"oh yea no problem you are my friend after all" hinata says kinda startled.

"yea friend" Kageyama thinks.
"oh yea here a shirt" kageyama says while giving him a white shirt.

Kageyama now leaned in and kisses hinata while the wings disappeared. For kageyama it was hard to stop but he had to for hinata.

"oh yea I made you some breakfast" hinata says while putting the shirt on.

"oh yea today we are going to the library again to help getting back your memory" Kageyama said while drinking his milk.

"yea and let's find my memory together"

Doneee this got extra long this time but it was fun to write :)