11. A little trip

Kageyama and hinata were in the plane.
Hinata was really excited to fly with kageyama since it was his first time flying (in an airplane of course).

"I sit at the window" the small boy demands. Placing himself there before even waiting for kageyamas response.

The flight was ok kageyama and hinata werent really talking kageyama slept most of the time while hinata was really excited being in an airplane.

After they landed they got to the hotel.

"I hope you don't mind this was the only free room but it looks familiar to mine so it shouldn't be a problem" kageyama says while looking at the double bed.

Hinata didn't really listen he was totally busy looking in every cubboard and closet he could find.

"so" Kageyama begins "how do you feel finally finding out the truth in the next few hours"

"excited but really nervous" hinata says. Hinata didn't say it but what made him a little scared what would happen if he had to go back to heaven or something he is an angel after all. Hinata didn't want to leave kageyama ever again he was his best friend in this whole world.

"lets get going" then kageyama says.

Hinata nods and walks by kageyama's side.

------------before the house-------

Hinata and Kageyama could see the house. Kageyama always glanced to hinata's side to check if he was alright. You could see hinata got more nervous after every step. Without thinking kageyama grabs hinata's hand and says "it will be alright" hinata looks at kageyama and smiles but visually less nervous then before.

"Ok stay there" kageyama says.

Kageyama rings the doorbell.
A boy around 20 comes through the door. "oui Monsieur?" he says.

Kageyama is startled "f*ck I forgot we are in paris"

"umm taichi Sato?" Kageyama nervously presses out of his mouth.

The boy understands and just nods getting taichi.

You could hear this taichi boy say "merci Maurice. Je parle avec le garcon"

"oui" Maurice replied.

"yes?" taichi said now standing in the door. He had dark hair and an evil smirk he kinda looked like kuroo from nekoma except his hair was completely different.

"Are you taichi?" Kageyama asks.

"yes I am. So who are you?" Taichi asks raising his eyebrow.

"I'm tobio kageyama and I just wanted to know if you know anything about a hinata shoyo I think you were friends or something" Kageyama says.

"I-I" Taichi says visually shocked by this question.
"I don't know anybody named hinata so you can go now" taich says.

"no please I know you were classmates you need to know just a little about him" Kageyama pleeds.

"why do you need such information anyway" taichi asks (with sweat running down his face)

"oh it is just something personal I just want to know" Kageyama says.

"well you know this boy died some years ago." Taichi says. His face getting really sweaty.

"I' guess I'll have to tell you I can't do this anymore this is way too much for me I have to tell somebody but swear to God don't tell anyone or you will regret being born" Taichi says with an really serious expression.

"I won't I promise" Kageyama promises.

"me and hinata were good friends you know. We did everything together. But sometime I got jealous of him. He had good grades and many friends while I only had him. We were eating on the roof when suddenly hinata stood up and looked at the sky." there is this person I really like" he said. I was in love with hinata so I really hoped it was me when he said ( what a coincidence though) your name I got mad and pushed him. Hinata couldn't stay balanced even though he was really sporty and stuff but in the end hinata crashed down the roof. I feel so bad to this day. Taichi ends his story. Taich I now is sobbing.

Kageyama is shocked but not about taichi being the murderer more about that hinata crushed on him in his school days at kitagawa daichi.

"thank you, very much taichi I promise to not tell anybody and I'm sure hinata has forgiven you" Kageyama says gently waving goodbye.

"what did he say hinata" asks bouncing out from a tree.

"I'll tell you but first we have to find a place jsut for us two"

So taichi murdered hinata and still regrets it but what will happen now does hinata have to leave kageyama?