3. Feels Like Heaven

The Angel walks up to him in a shy manner.

Kageyama got nervous. His hands were getting sweaty. He looked at the boy and he just got up on his tippy toes and kissed him.

Fwoop

The angels wings disappeared.

"I'm sorry" the angel says really quietly avoided all eye contact.

Kageyama was blushing furiously. He had never kissed anyone before. That was so crazy.

"What is your name?" Kageyama asks.

"H-hinata shoyo" he hesitantly replies.

"Ok Hinata d-do you always have to kiss me if you want your wings to disappear?" Kageyama asks. He scratched his neck awkwardly.

"yes and um....... they suddenly reappear sometime in the evening....... I can't control it." He explained.

"f*ck" Kageyama whispers.

"wanna go to the balcony and talk??"

Hinata nods.

On the way to the balcony Kageyama got lost in his thoughts. Hinata's kiss didn't get off his mind. It felt like heaven. He thought but then he realized :" It didn't mean anything.

"What are you thinking?? You don't know him and he's an angel?? And just generally wtf Tobio"

On the balcony both of them sit down
A awkward silence.

"So how come you're on earth??" Kageyama asks.

"I actually don't know I don't remember anything except my name and how to let my wings disappear" Hinata says.

"oh so you don't know how to get up again?" Kageyama says.

"no actually don't. I'm really lost I don't know what to do" Hinata says. Tears begin to run down his face. His face flushed and he turn away in embarrassment.

"hey hey don't cry we will find a way and until then you can stay with me." Kageyama says.

"Really? Thank you so much Kageyama" Hinata sniffs.

Kageyama smiles softly.

~Later~

He's laying next to him. His back touching Hinatas. Kaheyama feels like he's burning.
After a few moments the realisation dawned on him that Hinatas was cold.

Kageyama turns to the other side and hugs Hinata from behind (as an attempt to warm him up, definitley not for other reasons). You could tell Hinata was nervous but then he was really happy. His bogus tensed for a few secounds but soon enough he relaxed into Kageyamas touch. Both of them drifting off to sleep.

"Thank you" he's whispers into Kageyama's ear.

"No problem that's what you do for friends" Kageyama replies.

"This feels like heaven" Kageyama thought.