Chapter 10

As soon as the bread was on the counter and the honey was sitting beside it peacefully, Sapphi couldn't stop himself from grabbing Connie's hips and thrusting him against the counter. He planted his lips on Connie's and Connie let himself relax into the kiss. He leaned back on the counter as Sapphi grabbed his waist and he put his hands in Sapphi's hair.

Sapphi had to lift Connie toward him and they flipped around, Sapphi was now pressed to the counter. "What's all this?" Connie breathed against his boyfriend's lips.

"I just can't get enough of you, Connie Terrance. Is an explanation necessary?" Sapphi smiled and pecked at Connie's lips. Sapphi's lips were soft and sweet and Connie wanted more.

"No, I suppose there doesn't need to be. Though I do have a couch in the living space." Connie grabbed Sapphi's hands, dragging him to the living room. They fell onto the couch, Sapphi above Connie and smiling mischievously.

"You were right to take me here, I like this position a lot better." grinned the cat.

"You do, huh?" squeaked the boy.

"Oh yeah, now hush." Sapphi pressed a finger to Connie's lips and then leaned down, his hand under Connie's head, fingers tangled in his hair. They were kissing again at once, deep and passionate. Connie sat up against the armrest behind him and drew Sapphi in.

Sapphi had one hand on Connie's chest and he slowly moved it down along Connie's defined stomach, playing at the hem of his shirt. Connie giggled softly against Sapphi's lips as the other boy's fingers tickled his happy trail. "Mer," Sapphi purred.

Sapphi's hand made its way under Connie's shirt, feeling the gentle curve of Connie's belly. Connie shivered under Sapphi's touch, but let him continue anyway. He liked the way it felt. Sapphi's fingers traced his body all the way up to his pecks, where they stopped to play with his nipples. Connie moaned under the weight of Sapphi, his back arching in pleasure.

They were still making out and Sapphi was pleased with the spot he had over Connie. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Sapphi breathed against Connie's lips.

"How can I not?" Connie smiled.

"I'll take you on the journey of intimacy," Sapphi whispered and nibbled at Connie's ear.

"I would like that." Connie huffed.

Sapphi lifted Connie's shirt off him, exposing him. That's when Connie began to trace Sapphi's back, sticking his hands beneath Sapphi's shirt. He too lifted Sapphi's shirt up and Sapphi pulled it off. One of his kitty ears twitched and Sapphi smiled down at Connie. "I have fallen down the deepest well for you and I hope you'll be there to pull me up."

"I'll always be there." Connie's lips were an O as he stared up at Sapphi. He couldn't believe how beautiful he was. He could stare forever if Sapphi would let him.

Tracing Sapphi's back, he made the kitty go "Meow!" in ecstasy. Sapphi's back arched and he smiled at the ceiling. Then he looked back down at Connie.

"I could live with you doing that an infinite number of times." he laughed.

Connie put a hand on Sapphi's cheek, "Kiss me." and that he did. Their lips met again in a dance that just kept going. Round and round they went when their tongues met in battle. It was a battle never to be won, but that was the way the boys liked it. There was no going back from this and Connie didn't want to.

Sapphi kissed Connie's neck and he tilted his head to expose more of it to the neko boy. He was filled with pure pleasure, not wanting him to stop. Sapphi went down to his collar bone, tracing it with his mouth. Next came his nipples, Sapphi sucked on them a little and Connie moaned loudly. Sapphi laughed again and sat up. "You like that?"