Branded As Nerds

When the three freshmen stepped on what they saw was simply unreal.

Drake's POV:

When drake looked around the bus he saw exactly how his brother had said

The bus was halfway full of different variety of social hierarchy it seemed.

At the back of the bus were the jocks and cheerleaders it seemed it also had upperclassmen kids who seemed to be accepted cool kids as well Drake looked at the middle and it seemed the not cool but not loser kids sat basically the normal bystander kids.

Finally Drake's eyes made it to the front were he could tell this was the section where nerds and new kids sat he even saw most of his middle school classmates here as he looked around more he saw the strangest thing.

Zack went straight to the back and he was being welcomed like a king while Gabe sat in the middle section by himself now that seemed weird giving the fact that Zack and Gabe were always together and affectionate so why wasn't they sitting together?.

What made it even weirder is when Zack sat down it was if Gabe didn't exist anymore and that made drake confused even more.

(In head)*"I don't know what's going on but if I ask Luna might hit me again for being blunt so I'mma just mind my business."*

His train of thought was interrupted as the bus moved and began to drive again drake was struggling to stay standing as he saw Luna had already taken a seat behind the bus driver typical safety junkie. Drake and Nate finally found a seat next to a Gothic style kid who's head was leaning against the window sleeping so Drake and Nate sat down in the seat next to the Goth boy since they knew the front was the most obvious choice for new kids.

Drake's heartbeat seemed to be going a thousand miles an hour he felt like harry Potter on the hogwarts express on the way to hogwarts. He looked around and he started to understand why people felt so freaking nervous it was pretty obvious that Starting a new chapter of your life wasn't easy.

His thoughts was interrupted again as Paisley sionis one of Drake's middle school classmate got up from her seat and made her way over to him She was very snobby and stuck up maybe because her family was the richest in town or probably due to the fact that she always wants to be the main attraction of everything.

(Paisley sionis snobby rich kid)

"Hey drakiekinns I'm so sorry about your dad he was a great sheriff the best this town ever had!" She said sitting across from them after pushing a kid outta the seat "Thanks Paisley how was your Summer?" Drake asked his throat growing dry by the minute Paisley was a very pretty girl hell she was one of the hottest freshman ever probably but something about her made drake uncomfortable.