Chapter Ten:The lions Den

Nate burst through the doors and let his voice be heard "Hey guys my name is Nate does anyone wanna check out my state of the art limited edition alien DNA detection goggles?"He asked out loud however he quickly regretted it.

Everyone in the cafeteria was looking at him the entire room was so silent you could hear a pen drop and this was a big cafeteria bigger than most food carts inside of shopping malls this school was indeed worthy of its reputation.

Suddenly the entire room burst out laughing at the boy many calling him loser some throwing their empty orange juice box's at him some throwing bits of cereal and even half-eaten muffins at the boy.

Drake and the rest of the freshman slowly walked into the cafeteria as Nate turned and looked at them with a defeated expression on his face "Tough crowd!" He said wiping smudges of muffin and wet cereal off his clothes.

"Well, what did you expect a standing ovation of applause you just burst in yelling at them interrupting their morning breakfast!" Luna spat at the boy rather harshly earning her a sarcastic and rather funny reply from the boy.

"Why thank you, Luna, for taking sides with the attackers instead of the actual victim!" Nate exclaimed giving her an angry look.

"Guys look we're all the new kids let's make a pack stick together no matter what!"Drake said to the others who didn't answer but kinda gave a look as if they were making up their minds.

"I don't mind aligning with mortals in a bloody and eternal pack of earthbound everlasting friendship!" Johnny said giving drake a rather creepy thumbs up.

"Other than that creepy and unneeded response I accept thy friendship for you three or should I say you four seem to be in need of an intelligent being in your lives!" The fake Velma said referring to the drake, Luna, Nate, and johnny.

Drake just smiled while Luna rolled her eyes knowing he didn't even know that was an insult that just came from the girl.

Drake surveyed the cafeteria it was full of kids but it seemed to be like the bus but with more cliques now the jocks and cheerleaders were sitting in the booths with comfy looking seats like couches drake instantly knew that was the cool kid's section drake didn't have time to analyze the whole entire cafeteria due to three individuals who were walking towards them.

The three individuals were perfect copies of Johnny they all wore all black and even had the same color bandanas on as Johnny the only difference is they had black tears tattooed on each side of their faces.

The three goth strangers made it to the group and looked at Johnny up and down it was two creepy goth boys and one creepy goth girl they seemed to not even notice the others just Johnny the tallest goth of the three with a green-dyed mohawk spoke first.

"Sup dude me and my friends saw you and thought you could use a new crew that doesn't stink of worthless mortals!"Said the tallest Goth boy obviously referring to everyone who wasn't Johnny.

"So what do you say wanna join us or sit with us or whatever?" The boy asked looking at Johnny who drake was hoping he'll decline the offer however what Johnny said simply wasn't what drake wanted but he understood.

"Sure man as long as I can bring my dead bird cringe with me!" Johnny replied.

"Sure dude, I have my own dead tarantula in my bag wanna see?"The Goth boy asked and drake knew that was the icing on the cake for Johnny.

"Hecks ya dude later mortals!" Johnny said to drake and the other freshman as he began walking with the three other goths kids to their table.

"So much for friendship!"Nate said shaking his head as they watched Johnny walking away however drake wanted to say something to the tallest goth that was patting Johnny's back as they walked away.