What's happening to us?

Drake's pov:

Drake gasped as he woke up sitting upwards quickly he then groaned lightly as his whole body felt sore probably from the bruises he got yesterday.

On his first day of high school, he tried to stop a kid from having his head shoved in a toilet in the boy's restroom something that was flat out gross and surreal. It simply wasn't right and his brother had simply a small army of guys at his disposal to stop the bullying to change the status quo why was his brother hesitating he didn't understand it.

He groaned again getting outta bed and stretching he stopped moving instantly feeling something weird the sun was shining on his bruised arms and chest but then it began to burn as if it was on fire.

He dropped to his knees groaning loudly in pain he looked at his arms and the bruises that were doing something that was unreal they were healing as tiny steam appeared like smoke from a grill. Drake couldn't believe his eyes his bruises were completely gone.

(AG: Basically how Hokage Naruto heals)

He realized the burning had stopped but before he could do or even say anything something shiny caught his attention he looked up and on his bed there laid a beautiful looking sword it was glistening in the sun.

It was just remarkable drake stood up and picked up the sword and what he felt was like hundreds of small jolts of electricity flowing through his body then as all this was going on sudden images had started to appear in his mind It was so surreal as if the images were telling him a story he then realized he was having a vision.

As he saw giant wolves battle with pale looking groups of people that was using what looked to be dark magic against the wolves the many battlefields were in every major city in the country millions of innocent bystanders dead and a voice spoke within the vision telling him it was up to him to protect the innocent.

And just as the voice had appeared it stopped speaking and was heard from no more the vision that he had disappeared as well leaving drake to drop the sword or rather throw it away from him. He shook his head trying to convince himself he had to be on some drugs.

Luna's pov:

Luna woke up with a weird feeling in her chest as if it was being squeezed she began coughing rather roughly she then reached for the glass of water on the dresser beside her bed however what happened next would make her attempt to drink water futile.

The glass of water began to freeze forming ice her touch was causing the glass of water to completely freeze over. She dropped the cup immediately releasing a panic yelp as the glass shattered to pieces after making contact with the bedroom floor.

Her hand now covering her mouth in shock she looked at her hands and saw ice crystals radiating from her fingertips what the hell was going on she thought but the sound of aunt Peggy calling for asking if she's alright pulled her outta her thoughts.

She rushed to the restroom to freshen up however when she tried taking a shower or brushing her teeth she was met with the same freezing the water problem so without any other option she grabbed some breathe mints and put on strong deodorant and threw something on not caring about her morning hair as she rapidly rushed downstairs and outta the door.

Nate's pov:

Nate was drooling all over his pillow he never was a light sleeper tho last night was crazy he and drake had realized that high school was all about popularity. If you were a loser your life would be worthless in school suddenly he was awoken by his Anime alarm from his phone he growled as he was woken up from a good dream about star wars.