tres

•3 Weeks later•

Jeongguk's POV

We were in the middle of eating our 'food' when we all suddenly heard banging and shooting outside of the cafeteria. Since the cafeteria had gates, the cops locked them so that we wouldn't get out of the cafeteria and left.

We saw an officers body get thrown with blood all over him. Some random dudes broke the gates with a tool and yelled, "Hurry up and get out if you wanna be free!". All the prisoners rushed out of the cafeteria and ran through the hallways. I speed walked to get out but got stoped by the dudes in black .

I tried to run passed them but to only get grabbed from my tail. "A-ah~ha" I tried not to moan out but as you see I failed. "Woah there Wolfie, as bad as we want to listen to your moans, we can't sadly, well bye-bye~" they said as a blush creeped on my face then everything went black.

Taehyung's POV

(earlier)

"Boss, we got jeongguk's friends, where do we put them?"Hoseok asked. "Bring them to the sofa, and did you find out the location?" I asked "yes sir" Yoongi replied. "Great, now you and the others go find him now" I commanded. "Yes sir!" They all said in union as they left my office. Let's see how bad this killer Wolfie is.

•Now•

I sit patiently on my expensive office sofa and wait for when the boys bring Wolfie here. I heard the front door open and I exit my office.

I see Namjoon lay jeongguk on the sofa between his friends. "You May go now" i said which made hoseok jump a little which made me chuckle a little. "Y-yes sir!" Hope said bowing a 90 degree angle. Aish this dude. They left leaving me and the omegas alone, to be honest the three look really cute but I took more interest on jeon. I think I ship Namjoon with the broad shoulder omega and Yoongi with the omega with plumped lips."Rosa!" I called out my maid. "Yes sir?" She came with a broom in her hand. "Sorry to bother you but can you please bring these three to the guest bedroom?" "Yes sir but can I call Laura for help?" She asked "you may" I replied "thank you sir". She said before she went to call Laura and I went to my office to find out the names of jeongguk's friends.

Jeongguk's POV

I woke up in a strange room I looked over my shoulder and saw Jin Hyung next to me I shot up to look around the room then i noticed what I was wearing. A long-long sleeve shirt with white panties and high thighs. I looked over to see Jimin Hyung on the bed and we three were wearing the same clothes..

I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I saw a small bucket so I filled it with some water and splashed it on Jin and jiminie Hyung.

"cHiLd HoW dArE yOu!" Jin Hyung yelled. I was dying of laughter when I saw jiminie Hyungs hair on his eyes with an agape mouth."wait..where are we?"jimin asked "I don't know actually" "and you don't need to know where you are Wolfie" i turned around grabbing my hidden knives and threw one to the man but it landed right beside his head. Jin and Jimin were both scared of what I just did. "Woah there bad bad wolfie, why don't you tell your friends what you really are?" I froze when the man said that sentence.

"I-" "don't worry I'll say it for you" I tried to talk but my voice was gone. "Hello there my name is Kim Taehyung, what I want to say is that this bad wolfie kills other people for fun but don't worry he won't kill anyone anymore when I'm here but only if I tell him." I looked over to Jin and Jimin, they over to me as well but with tears in their eyes.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered. "Why...why did you do that.." Jin started "wanna know why!, because my fucking parents! My mom! My fucking mom is in a toxic relationship with my dad! Why do I even call him my dad! The bullying that I took when I was younger! That's when I started killing at night!"I yelled. I was about to yell some more but I felt my tail being pulled from behind....so I moaned. "A-ah~ha~" I covered my mouth as fast I could and my face looked like I was a tomato.

"j-jeongguk...I-I'm sorry" Jin Hyung started. I didn't want to apologize but I only got my tail pulled again. I whimpered "I-it's o-okay Jin- ah~ h-hyung, mmh~ I-it's not y-your fault!" My breath hitched when this Taehyung guy ran down his hand on my back to my butt and squished it.

"You can come in now." The guy said then the door opened revealing to two other males. "You may take these two with you" he pointed at jin and jimin, the two males took Jin and Jimin but both didn't say anything and just followed them.

"It's now us what about we just talk for awhile hm?"
———————————————————————

Idk if this chapter is normal or shorter but I think I will update chapters a little bit more late, because of the corona virus the schools closed and they gave us paper work to do 'school at home' so yeah

Anygays I love y'all 사랑해 ❤️♥️💖💜