cinco

WHAT!!!
Jeongguk's POV

I was awake talking to tae who was sitting on the edge of the bed. He asked me if I wanted to join his mafia as an assassin and that Jin and Jimin Hyung already were  talking about this with I think Yoongi and Namjoon.

"There is no way that I'm gonna join your stupid mafia as an assasin, for fucks sake I didn't even want to be here!" I yelled at tae who just sat there with a poker face. "And why not?" He asked which made me slightly angry. "Look i was good on my own killing people, and also I don't want to join because of my past.." I said, whispering at the end. Remembering what happened.

"Why?~ how about we make a deal hm?" He asked as a smirk appeared on his face. "And what's the deal about?" I questioned. "The deal is that maybe you could join for 5 months and then you can make the decision on either you join permanently or you can leave with your friends and forget about us?" He explained

"Fuck no!" I said with an angry tone. "Why~? Are you that much of a coward to accept a simple deal?~ hm~?" And that broke the lock. I quickly tried to punch him which he dogged. We both got of the bed as I kept punching and he kept dogging. "You bastard! How dare you call me a coward!" I yelled as I kept trying to punch him. I looked up to his face and his eyes were red. My ears dropped and my tail stopped moving when he said.

"Down now" with an alpha voice, which I hate so much because it can sometimes make me cry. I stood still, biting my lip, trying to hold my tears. "I said down now!" He said again, louder which made me fall to the ground on my knees, hands on my lap, ears down, and tears escaping my eyes. Why did I have to be so weak...

'Sigh'

"So do you accept the deal or no?" He asked with his normal voice this time. I slightly nodded, still looking down. "Words babyboy" he said, "y-yes.."I said stuttering. "What will you choose, the mafia? Or you leave?" He asked " I'll g-give a c-chance" I said, head still down. "Good, now lets go down stairs they're waiting for us." He said as he help me get up and walk out the bedroom door.

Hoseok's POV bitch

The guys haven't been at school for Two days now. I went to their dorms but they weren't there. I'm getting really worried for them.

Classes are finished for the day and tomorrow we don't have classes, so I can do what ever I want. But I want to try finding gukkie, jiminie. And Jin Hyung. I went to my dorm and went straight to my computer. Me and the rest have rings that have trackers on them for emergencies.

It took some time to locate where they are but I succeeded. "Ok time to go and search for them!" I got up, grabbed my car Keys and left college to my car. I started the engine and drove off to the destination.

I got there in about 30 minutes and......THIS PLACE IS HUGE.....it's a mansion! A mansion in the middle of nowhere!

it's a mansion! A mansion in the middle of nowhere!