Prologue

Night...

Charmingly dangerous...Beautiful, interesting. If you think about it well, you can see that the most beautiful things happen  in the night, but at the same time also the most frightening things happening.. when darkness falls everything changes, when the light of the sun is gone another life begins.. The night has her own rules and laws, keep your friends close and your enemies even closer is a basic rule, never trust anyone, it's the second..To be able to live in it you must learn to see in the dark,and many already know how to live in it. So Rebecca had to learn to live in it.. And she had to learn these two rules. keep your friends close and your enemies even closer and never trust anyone.. As charming as he is.. And Seth Rollins was quite a charming man.. But what she should never forget was that Rollins was a ruthless man and she should not trust him because no matter how good he looked the reality was different! Both they must to learn to swim in.. very dangerous deep waters!

So yeah.. here is a kinda different story.. I hope you gonna like it! Let me know what you thing about it! Oh and if someone can help me change this awful cover for the book please let me know. if you want more.. Comment below and vote and i will post maybe tonight.. until then kisses!