Brie and Roman

Brie's Pov

The day passed rather quickly. I called Bray and told him Maryse needed me to help her with her daughter and the house and so I would be late to return. He didn't like it, but he finally agreed. I took a breath and got into my car. I made sure that no one was following me and headed for my apartment.. The time was already 11: 30... I waited for Roman impatiently. I had to talk to him. He had to know, and I needed his help to get out of the hell that I myself had put us all into..

It was about 11: 45 when I heard the bell ring.. I rose from the sofa, and with trembling feet opened the door. In front of me was Roman. I hurriedly pulled him in and made sure no one was following him.. I haven't seen him in about two and a half years.. Since the day we divorced...

"Brianna," he said, coldly.. I smiled.

"Roman.. you haven't changed at all," I said, somewhat perplexed.

"Neither do you," he said. his expression was tense.

"Want something to drink?"I asked him hesitatingly.

"I want you to tell me why you called me here," he said abruptly.. I tried to relax.

"Does it bother you so much to be here? "I asked him as I approached the little bar and took out of the cupboard two glasses.

"It's kind of awkward, Brie.. I wonder how you still live here? " he asked, shaking his head.

"It was not I who abandoned our marriage, Roman. I wouldn't give up our house, either," I answered, as I poured out two glasses of whisky and ice.

"You knew that after what happened our relationship couldn't be the same again, Brianna. Together we agreed to get a divorce " he said and sat down on the sofa

"I didn't disagree, we decided it together but you gave up first" I replied and he looked at me

"I gave up not because I didn't love you anymore but because I felt responsible for what happend," he said a little louder.. I left the whiskey in front of him.

"I don't blame you, not any more.. we're done.. you moved on. I tried, but I failed.. it doesn't matter, we're not here to discuss the failure of our marriage, not now.. "I answered, and took a sip of my whisky. so did he..

"Your message was quite strange, Brie, what's the matter?"he asked me.. I took a breath.

"I know where Becky and Seth are," I answered, and he froze in his seat and looked at me with eyes wide open.

"How do you know where Becky and Seth are?"he asked me suspiciously.

"It's a long story, Roman.. I'll tell you the details when this is over.. We don't have much time.. Becky and Seth are prisoners in a basement in the old factory, the one outside the city, " I said, and he looked at me curiously.

"How do you know where they are?"he asked me as he began to get nervous .

"Bray Wyatt has them shut up there," I said, and took another sip from my glass.

"And how do you know?"he asked nervously.

"Let's say I was forced to help him," I finally admitted, and I saw him turn pale with rage and anger.

"You had to. how the hell did you have to? we've been looking for Seth and Becky for 10 days and you knew where they were and you didn't say anything! " he cried, rising from the sofa.

"I COULDN'T," I cried.

"Bullshit, you didn't want to say anything you didn't want to help," he shouted..