Telling her the truth

Seth's Pov

A few days had passed. Becky lives officially  in my house. I wouldn't let her get out of here. I feared for her safety. And I tried my best to avoid her, but it was too hard.. I had to explain her everything. At first I told her that she must recover from the adventure we had, and afterwards that I was very busy.. But I don't know how much longer I could avoid the conversation. I was sitting in my room thinking about the next moves.. I knew that Bray was alive and out there preparing his revenge against all of us. I had to protect everyone. To prepare properly before he attacks us..

The door opened abruptly in my room.. Rebecca went in and locked the door.. I looked her up and down.. She wore a long satin nightgown with a deep neckline.. I dry swallowed .. I knew my time was up.. Tonight I couldn't escape.I had to tell her the truth. I tried to look cool and not stresses.. 

Becky's nightgown 

"Rebecca, do you need anything?"I asked her as naturally as possible

"Explanations I need, and I won't leave this room until you give them to me, and you won't leave either," she said resolutely.

"What explanations?"I asked her.

"Seth, no more lies.. it's time to tell me the truth, the whole damn truth" she looked me in the eyes.. I noticed in her eyes that she needed the truth. that I had to explain.. she looked desperately frightened.. I couldn't bear to see her like this..

"Sit down," I said to her, and she climbed into bed.. She sat down and looked at me..

"Was it true what Bray said that night?"she asked me softly.. I looked at the floor.. I remained a few minutes in silence.. then I lifted my gaze and looked at her.

"It was true.. all that Bray said that night was true.". she laid her hand gently on my back.

"I want to hear the story from you.. the whole story, " she told me..

"Becky," I tried to stop the conversation.

"Please.. give me something to keep hoping for.. give me something to hold on to, Seth," she almost begged.. I heard her voice break.. I turned and looked at her.. tears ran from her eyes.. With my fingertips I wiped her cheeks slowly..

"I didn't grow up with parents.. My mother was 18.. she died in my birth from bleeding.. I heard two versions of my existence.. One that my mother fell in love with my father and I was the creation.. He was a little older but unable to raise a child and left her.. The other version I learned a few years ago.. That my father raped her, but she didn't want to to and abortion. She was gonna give me up for adoption. One way or another, I ended up in an orphanage .. Fortunately there  was good.. Roman, Dean and Drew had the same luck as me.. Dean was found there at 2 years old.. his father was incarcerated and his mother committed suicide by overdosing on drugs, Roman lost his parents in a car accident.. There was no one to take him.. Drew wasn't wanted by his parents.. His mother preferred her career, and so did his father. We grew up together.. we were four inseparable friends.. We weren't punks.. We made no fuss; we were obedient, we helped.. The orphanage was pretty good.. I won't tell you we were beaten.. or that we were being raped. no.. all the ladies they worked there they treated us very well, they took care of s, the loved us.. But as good as it was, it wasn't the house we wanted.. With parents, brothers, a pet.. Parents would go in and out, choose children, but never US.. Of the four of us.. Drew was the only one they adopted.. "I began to say she looked at me and listened attentively .