Unexpected help!

Seth's Pov

The next morning I got up before Rebecca. After the explosion in her house, she didn't sleep well. I didn't want to worry her or wake her up. I let her sleep. I got up as quietly as I could from the bed and came out as quietly as possible from our bedroom. I closed the door behind me and entered the bathroom that was opposite our room. I poured some water on my face.. I got out of the bathroom and went to one of the empty rooms to change. I came out of the room and saw my butler.. He told me someone wanted to see me in my office. I nodded and asked him to call Mike, Dean and Roman to meet me at my office as soon as they got up. He agreed. I went down the stairs and into my office. I was surprised when I saw who was waiting for me there..

"What are you doing here?"I asked sternly .

"Calm down, Seth, I'm not here to something bad." he said.

"Then what do you want here?"I asked him as I advanced and sat down at my desk.

"I wanted to offer you my cooperation," he said.. The conversation with him seemed to be interesting.

"Sit down. can I offer you something?"I asked him

"No, thank you.. I only want you to hear me, " he said, and I nod.

"How do you wish to offer me your help?"I asked him

"I know you want to ruin Bray because he threatens that one thing you love more.. Becky.. and I am willing to help you, " he said, and listened with interest.

"How will you help me?"I asked him as I crossed my hands upon my desk .

"I am one of the few people who know Bray so well.. if we cooperate we will drag  him down faster, " he said.

"OK.. I have reason to wish him harm.. you?"I asked him in disbelief

"When we get Bray down I'll tell you what I've got to say and what was the reason to help you," he said.. I looked him in the eyes.

"Can I surely trust you?"I asked him

"Of course you can.. I want revenge from that son of a bitch, too," he said.. He seemed sincere.. all these years working in the night I had learned to know when someone tells me the truth and when someone tells me lies.

And this time my instinct told me I should trust him.. The door to my office opened..Roman, Dean and Mike went in.. As soon as Roman saw who I was sitting with in the office, he took the gun out of his pocket and pointed it at him.

"What is he doing here?"he asked through his teeth

"Roman put the gun in its place and close the door.. he's here with the intention of helping us take down Bray once and for all," I told them.. Roman looked at me suspiciously.. They entered the office and closed the door. They sat down, but all looked at him suspiciously.

"Has anybody any idea what we ought to do?"Mike asked .

"I have something on my mind," he said.. We looked at him.

"We hear you," said Dean, somewhat coldly.

"If we want to drag Bray down we must do it at once.. And you'll need your wives to be part of it. I know it's a risk, but it's the only way. Time is pressing and because I know Bray very well I'm sure he won't wait long until he makes his next move. We have to be fully prepared for this. "he told us, and we listened to him very carefully..

We talked for several hours shut up in the office. We had already destroyed every part of Bray's extermination plan.. He had given us all the details we needed about Bray.. I escorted him to the door.

"Thank you for your help," I said, and he gave me his hand.

"I thank you. Seth, you can trust me.. I have reason to desire the destruction of this beast.. I'll explain when the time comes. Let the girls know about the plan.. we'll be in touch, but remember.. I never came here, " he said, and I nodded.. I shook his hand.

"Don't worry.. no one will say you were here until it's all over, " I told him and he left.. he disappeared in the same mysterious way that he had appeared in my office..

I closed the door. I went back to my office and found my friends chatting.. When they perceived my presence in the room the conversation ceased; Roman looked at me..

"Seth, are you out of your mind?"he asked me nervously.

"No, Roman, I'm not out of my mind" I said as I sat down at my desk.

"Do you trust him?"Dean asked me.

"Yes, I trust him.. something inside me tells me we have to trust him" I told them and lit a cigarette

"How are you so sure I mean that you know he won't rat us out to Bray?" asked Mike anxiously.

"I don't know.. but he's the only one who knows Bray well enough to help us. and I'm sure that for him to come this far, to offer us his help, he certainly has a very good reason," I told them.

"Do you think the plan will work?"Dean asked me.

"Yes.. but we need to talk to the girls as soon as possible.. You heard him.. Bray will make his next move any minute now.. we must be prepared already, " I told them.. the looks of all were full of anguish, of panic fear..

"Seth, I'm afraid we risk too much, and in the end we may lose the war," said Dean, and I could hear his voice in agony..

"You, Dean, are you afraid?"I asked him curiously .

"Not for me, Seth.. I'm not afraid for myself.. But Paige has been through a lot and I don't want to risk her life," he said.. I smiled faintly.. For the first time my friend was in love

"And Maryse,  Seth is frightened" said Mike fearfully.

"Brie isn't afraid?"I asked Roman.. he raised his eyes and looked at me laughing.

"Brie wants to work with us," he said chuckling.

"Fearless," I replied, laughing.

"She decided not to let anyone take advantage of her ever again," Roman told me.

"And she's right.. Don't be afraid.. I may look naive, but I'm not.. I trust him, but I'm not a rookie in this business.. I'll be sure to have enough protection in case his help is false.. If he has come here for the purpose of deception, he will pay for it.. I am determined to win this war.. For me, for us. For Becky and Drew," I said, and they looked at me.

"For Drew?"Roman asked me in surprise .

"Yes.. maybe I hated him because he had the only woman I ever loved.. But he was the same man who made her happy. He was killed for nothing because Bray is crazy. Drew was our friend for years.. No matter what happened, " I told them and they agreed.

"He's right.. he was our friend and he didn't deserve that end," Mike agreed.

"So let's see one more  the details of the plan and let's go and tell the girls.. we'll need their help," I told them, and we sat down again over the desk carefully studying Bray's plan of extermination..

My friends felt it. fear.. anxiety.. And as much as I didn't want to admit it, I was pretty scared myself.. I've already made up my mind.. I had only to fight this war.. After that I decided to change everything once and for all. When I was done with Bray, everything would change.. The hard part was getting the girls to be part of this.. But I knew they'd agree.. We're done with the details of the plan. I asked my Butler where I could find the girls.. He told me they were sitting in the garden enjoying their breakfast in the sun.. we all took a deep breath and went out into the garden..

Any ideas who is the mystery man that he offered his help? Let me know on the comments below. I hope you liked it. Until the next chapter? Kisses. XOXO!