Telling the girls!

Becky's Pov

When I opened my eyes the next morning, Seth was not beside me.. I got out of bed, took a bath, dressed and went out into the hallway. I went down the stairs and found Seth's Butler. He informed me that Seth was in his office at an important meeting with the others. I thanked him kindly, and told him to bring me my breakfast in the garden.. The day outside was sunny.. Yeah, I felt scared at Bray's threat. He set fire to my house, made his presence felt at every opportunity. he looked like he wasn't kidding, but I decided I wouldn't let him get to me..

Soon at breakfast the girls followed me.. We'd all sit together and enjoy our breakfast and stare at Mike's daughter Monroe who was smiling inside her stroller. 

"Maryse, your daughter is a sweetheart," I said, smiling.

"She's my little girl.. You know you can have a baby, too," she said, smiling.

'I want to be a mother but with this job it's hard to have a family. "I told her while in my arms I held Monroe

"Nothing is difficult.. maybe Seth wants you to have a child.. Roman wanted us to have a child and if Bray hadn't been involved in our lives now we would have had our son," Brie said encouragingly.

"We have plenty of time to think of all this. My Relationship With Seth just started, " I said, smiling.. I looked at my sister

"Paige, why don't you talk?"Maryse asked her .

"I spoke to Dean.. I told him the whole truth," she said, looking into the void.

"What truth?"Brie asked oddly..I gave Monroe, who began to grumble at her mother.

"For our lives.. About the murder of our father, how we left Ireland and came here, my rape," she said, and drank a glass of water.

"Paige.. did.. did he rush you?"I asked in shocked 

"Yes. that's why  we left.. I didn't want him to do it to you. I didn't want you to live this hell," she said.. I rose from my seat and embraced her.. I shed tears..

"Paige, you're the best sister in the world," I whispered.

"Dean told me it was time to back off.. I've done enough and it's time for someone to protect me, that i have to stop protecting people" she said.

"And he's right.. you protected your sister, you did a lot, you went through a lot. now someone has to take care of you.. In all the years I've known them for the first time I've seen Seth and Dean in love, " Brie noted, smiling.

"She's right. Dean seems to love you and care about you.. don't push him away, " I said, and she nodded.

"No. this time I won't push him away.. I love him.. I think I've found my other half," she said, smiling shyly..

Our conversation continued with laughter, coffee and  food..By the time the Butler came out and asked us all to come into the living room.. Maryse gave him the sleeping Monroe to take her to her room, and we entered the House.

"What was it you wanted to tell us?"Brie asked..

"Girls, sit down please" said Roman sternly; we obeyed, and sat down without much questions..

"Since this morning we have been  in my office and looking for a way to vanquish Bray.. so we have a plan but we will need your help to accomplish it, " Seth began to say, we were listening to him attentively.

"What plan?"Paige asked .

"Bray is watching us, and he already knows we're all here.. he'll strike any minute.. the plan is to obey what he says when he makes his raid.. You will all be armed as we will be.. we don't know when or how he'll get in here.. But we know he will.. I want you all to be brave no matter what.. remember, you're all protected.. No one's in danger.. Bray certainly has something outrageous in his mind.. If we move according to plan then everything will be fine.. "he said, and we looked at him .

"So the plan is to obey what Bray says?"Brie asked him.

"Yes.. that's all we want from you, no voices.. no hysteria.. keep your temper.. everything else is our business.."Dean pointed

"I don't like this plan at all, though," I said to Seth, and looked at him.

"We have no choice.. we will explain all the details of the plan. Brie.. you go downstairs with Roman. He should teach you how to handle the revolver.. Paige, you and Dean have another job. Dean will explain.. Maryse I don't want you to do anything. I just want you to follow Mike and hear what he has to say.. And you, Becky, I want you to come with me.. The plan is now in place..

We all left the living room, and I followed Seth to his office.. I sat down opposite him and listened attentively to what they had arranged.. When I found out who helped him I looked at him in shock.. I rose from my chair and approached him. I sat at his lap..

"Seth, do you trust him?"I asked him

"Yes, Becky, I trust him.."he said and kissed me on the cheek

"I'm afraid," I said, and he looked up on me.. he stroked me on the cheek

"You have nothing to fear.. I will always be with you" he reassured me

"Really?"I asked him and he nodded

"I saw you from the window earlier holding Mike's daughter.. you're gonna be a great mother, you know that?"he said, and I giggled.

"Mmm, maybe one day," I replied.

"It will be time to have a child, you will see," he smiled.

"Yes, but before we start talking about family and children we must finish with Bray," I said, stroking his hair.

"And then we'll begin our lives," he smiled.

"Then we will begin our lives," I agreed, and his lips captured mine in a tender kiss...

I knew their plan was well organized, and since Seth trusted him, I had no reason not to trust him either.. I knew everything would go well in the end if we had luck on our side..

But what if they don't have luck on their side? what can go wrong? 

Here it is 3 more chapters and this book is over. I hope you enjoyed it. I know the chapter is kinda small but its a filler one. Well in the next one you will find out what the plan is and who wins this battle! Until then.. Kisses. XOXO. 

Don't forget to take a look on my new book INCOMPLETE!