CRAZY?

Becky's Pov

For a few days I think I was not well.. I found Drew's stuff all around me.. Brie was telling me that some of these things had been asked for by me.. But they never remembered it.. I haven't been to the casino in around 3 days.I needed some rest.. I didn't tell Paige about this.. I didn't want to distress her now that she had found her happiness.. Dean may have belonged to the rivals, but since he made her happy, I didn't mind..

Mike had taken my place while I was gone. He claimed that this was all psychological, that I had to throw away all his things or change hous.. But I didn't want to..

Today I started for the casino.. When I arrived it was 12 o'clock.. I passed the doors of the casino and crossed the long corridor to my office.. I nodded to Charlotte who smiled at me as she served a drink to Roman who was here tonight.. I smiled. They fit, I thought.. I pushed the door of my office and opened it.. I turned on the lights and I felt lost of the view.. On my chair was my wedding dress with little red stains on it, on the desk was a bridal bouquet of white roses with red drops.. I felt a cold sweat bathe me.I started shaking.. I took a few steps and picked up the little card on my desk that was near the bouquet

"How beautiful you were wearing it.. I miss you.. Drew"

With trembling hands I touched the red stains on my wedding dress and then on the bouquet..I looked at my fingers.. The smell in my nostrils was familiar.. blood... I screamed with all my might and then I lost my consciousness...

It must have been several minutes.. when I opened my eyes Miz and Charlotte were with me..I was lying on the couch. Roman was standing in the doorway..

"Becky, are you all right?"Mike asked me uneasily when I opened my eyes.

"What happened? what happened to me?"I asked, and sat down on the sofa..

"We heard you screaming and when we came you were on the floor unconscious," Charlotte told me and handed me a glass of water.. I drank the water in a hurry..

"Remember.. I came to the office.. I opened the door and saw my wedding dress stretched out in my chair.. It.. had.. it had red stains on it..On my office was a wedding bouquet with whiter roses with some red drops.. I approached and looked at a card that was near the bouquet.. it was Drew's handwriting.. I left the card and caught the red stains on my wedding dress and the red little drops on the flowers... Blood stains, " I said softly.. All 3 looked at me curiously.

"Becky.. what wedding dress?"Roman asked .

"What Do You mean, Roman? the one that's there in my chair, " I answered..Mike and Charlotte looked at me.

"Becky, there's no wedding dress in your chair," said Charlotte.. I got up from the sofa and looked.. then I looked at my fingers.they were clear there was not a drop of blood upon them... I looked at them..

"Guys for.. for real.. I'm telling the truth.. here was the wedding dress, here rested the card beside the bouquet and.. and the dress on it had blood" I said to them and they looked at me all 3..

"Becky, I think you need a little rest, honey," Charlotte said softly.

"Why?"I asked somewhat aggressively .

"I think you've worked so hard in the night that it's tired you a little.. perhaps you'd better go a few days somewhere and rest, " said Miz, and I looked at him.

"Do you think I amcrazy?"I asked them.. Roman approached..

"Nobody said You were crazy.. you're just a little tired.it's natural you had to learned to work in the night and all these months you have seen things you never saw before." said Roman softly..