Friend's reactions

No one pov's

Paige, watching the picture of her sister, felt her air in her lugs come to an end.. She opened the heavy door to Seth's office and ran out of the club.. She stood under the rain.. The water soaked her face. She cried.. Dean followed her.. He approached and wrapped his arms around her waist. She snuggled into his arms and took a deep breath the scent of his perfume.. As if her life depended on that embrace. She had only Dean left. He kissed her tenderly on the head, and clasped his arms more round her waist..

"I'm Afraid, Dean.. things have turned very wild," she whispered in a low voice.

"Don't be afraid, baby, we'll find her," he tried to calm her down

"I won't stand if anything happens to her.. I will never forgive myself," she told him..

"Everything will be all right. You'll see. your sister will be with us soon.. she'll be fine.. Seth will do everything he can to keep her safe, " he told her in an effort to drive away her fear..

"Who do you suppose wants their harm?> "she asked him with anguish in her voice

"I don't know, baby, but we'll find out who it is.. don't worry.. come on.. let's get out of here," he told her and tried to get her to move on.

"I don't want to go.. I just want to wake up and all this is just a nightmare, " she told him while her tears were mixed with the rain that fell on her face

"Come on, darling. you need some rest.. you'll get sick if we stay a little longer in the rain, " he told her, and pulled her with difficulty to his car. He start driving to his home.

Inside the office Roman was with Charlotte.. he sat in Seth's chair, and she at his laps.. He had rested his head on the curve of her neck, and she had tangled her fingers in his hair.. They remained silent.. Their relationship was only a few days old and had begun quite episodically. But Charlotte was determined to support him in the easy and the hard..

"Who do you suppose is behind this?"Oh!" she said softly while she stroked his hair, breaking the silence between them.. he left a tender kiss on her neck

"I don't know but I'll find out, and when I do, he'll pay me for it," said Roman furiously, and clapped his hand upon the wooden desk.

"Everything will be all right, you'll see.. we will find them, and they will both be well and healthy," she said to him, and kissed him on the hair.

"Yes.. and then we will find who is behind it, and he or she will come face to face with my anger," he said..

"Shall we go? it doesn't do us any good to be here.. we need rest before we can think reasonably.."Charlotte told him, and she rose from his feet.. he held her wrist, and they looked each other in the eye.

"I'm sorry that at the beginning of our relationship we had to come face to face with this instead of enjoying relaxed moments," he told her, and she smiled at him stroking his cheek..

"Our relationship started from the difficult but we will go through it together that will make us see if it is worth trying.. and I think it's worth it.. I can wait for  the relax  moments. now we must find our friends, " she said to him, and he kissed her lips tenderly.. They left Seth's office and they took their way back to her house..

In a room..the breaths sounded heavy.. Miz kissed her neck and she dug her nails more into his back while she kept her legs tightly wrapped around his waist.. He was holding her ass for support while he held her pinned to the wall.. Another deep thrust inside her and they reached the climax almost simultaneously.. First her and after seconds him.. She uncoiled her feet from his waist and stepped to the ground.. She picked up the cigarettes from the bedside table and sat down on the bed.. he sat down beside her.. She offered him a cigarette and he lit hers..

"Our bosses are probably kidnapped and we just fucked," she said, blowing her smoke.

"Yeah I know Sonya but it wasn't planed. The moment brought it... ," he said to her, and she snorted the tobacco..

"I know, Mike, but you're married, and I'm in a relationship," she answered, and laid her cigarette on the ashtray by the bedside.

"We won't repeat it then" he said , following her movement.

"Of course it won't happen again.. "answered she, confidently.

"Did you like it?"he asked her and looked at her..

"You're good enough, Mike," she answered with a wry smile..

"Have you any idea who might have shut them up there?"Mike asked, and laid his body on the bed.

"Actually i have some one in my mind as we talking about but I'll have to look and make sure," she told him as she got out of bed. she started getting dressed.

"Won't we talk about it?"Mike asked, as he sat down again in bed .

"No.. I'm late home and your wife will be looking for you.. We'll talk tomorrow.. Come by about 9 o'clock and I'll tell you what I think, " she said to him, and made up her lipstick.

"All right," he answered, and he began to dress, too.. She left first and after 5 minutes he followed..

Until now, Mike had never cheated on his wife, and it seemed to him inconceivable that he would even do so with any of the rivals.. Neither of them knew how they found themselves having sex on the wall..the intensity of the moment..

Brie's Pov

I couldn't sleep all night. I've been thinking.. I had to figure out a way to get us out of here before it is too late..Helping Bray didn't make me any different from Becky and Seth.. I was a prisoner in here, too, just in a better cell. Mine at least had a window.. All night I lay in bed watching the rain. It was nearly dawn, but the rain, instead of falling, grew stronger.. my mind ran to her.. For her I had to endure. Go all the way to the end, find a solution and we can all get out of this.. But I knew from here I couldn't do a lot of things.. I'm in the exact same prison that Becky and Seth are in.. Yeah, I made the mistake of helping Bray with his stupid plan, but I didn't do it of my own free will. I had to.. I had to find a way to contact their people for help.. maybe Seth's squad Roman and Dean, but I had to do it as discreetly as possible or I'm doomed to follow Seth and Becky's fate. I couldn't let Bray kill two innocent people because he went crazy..I got out of bed and opened the bathroom door.. I turned on the hot water. I don't know how many times a day in here I took a bath to get the stink off me.. He forced me to have sex with him, to fulfill his every sick wish, and he made me loathe myself. Every time I rubbed my body harder and wished I could get my flesh out.. I even hate the idea that this beast is touching me..Just as the hot water was pouring into my body, I had an idea.. I think I knew exactly what to do..Its the best I can do to save us all.. But mostly her.. Her that she means so much to me.. But i have to be careful.. Bray mus't find out what I am planning to do!

So here is another chapter.. I know this hasn't got brollins in it bur i though it will be interesting to see how their people react to all these!I hope you liked it.. if you do please vote and comment! Until the next chapter? kisses. XOXO!