Agony

No ones pov

Maryse was worried.. She was looking at the time it was really late and her heart was going to break.. She had locked the door of the house securely.. And she went up and down the drawing-room without being able to sit down. From time to time she checked her daughter in her room, but Monroe slept as soundly as an angel.. The clock was nearly three o'clock when the door opened and she saw Mike in front of her.. She ran and hugged him tightly for a few minutes and then she stepped back and pushed him..

"Where the hell Have you been, Mike?"she told him seriously..

"At Colby's club I was Maryse," he told her as he took off his jacket and tie.

"And why do you smell of female perfume?"she asked him with her eye brow raised.

"Because I was in a strip club, Maryse.. they all wear perfume in there," he replied, trying to cover up what he had done.

"With who did you fuck, Mike?"she asked him, trying to keep her temper..

"Maryse, you are insane, I was not fucking with anyone" he said to her, and without holding her temper  she snatched the vase from the table and throw it  it toward him with force.

"Just because I'm blonde, Mike, doesn't mean I'm stupid.I know this perfume.. it's Sonya's," she said, holding an ashtray in her hand.

"Maryse Darling, put the ashtray down, it's not what you think," he told her, and took a few steps back..

"Isn't that what I think?"huh" she asked, out of her anger .

"No, baby, I can explain," Mike told her, he was looked terrified.. Maryse lost her temper again and flung the ashtray toward him. He leaned over and for a few centimeters the ashtray did not land on his head but on the floor and became a thousand pieces

"I'm sitting here waiting for you, worrying about what's going on, I t am thinking the whole night that maybe something's wrong and you're screwing another woman and you're trying to make me look like stupid and crazy.. Well  Mike Mizanin I have news for you, tonight you're going to sleep on the couch," she told him as she started to go up the stairs.

"But, Maryse, darling, let me explain," Mike said to her, and followed her like a dog to the bed room.

"Be glad that Monroe is very young, and I'm glad she won't understand how ridiculous her father is," she said to him, and shaking her hair she opened the closet and took out a pair of sheets.

"Baby, I didn't mean to.. the moment brought it.. Sonya dragged me out." he tried to justify himself.

"Yes, because you are a minor, and Sonya seduced you. You stupid asshole,, I stayed up all night waiting for you. I was afraid they'd done something to you too and you were fucking wit Sonya . "she told him and gave him the sheets and a pillow .

"Baby, I promise I won't do it again," he said, and she opened the bedroom door.

"Tonight you will sleep in the living room, in the guest room, I don't care but you will not sleep in my bed," she told him resolutely.

"But why I can not sleep with my wife?"he was parted.

"If you want to sleep with a woman go to Sonya," she said to him, and before he had time to say another word she pushed him out of the room and shut the door on his face.. lock up and sit on the bed..

She knew that Mike could easily cheat on her, but she loved him and forgave his infidelities.. He hadn't cheated on her much in the 10 years they'd been together he'd only cheated on her three times. And every time she forgave him.. But this time she wanted to teach him a lesson so he wouldn't cheat on her again.. And maybe Mike in his job was a competent lawyer and legal adviser, nothing escaped him and was flawless, no one could contradict him.. at home, however, the one who was in charge was Maryse, and Mike was her dog.. And after that he would think very much of cheating on her again..