Charm!

Unknonw pov

I meant to play with them the way they played with me. To make them suffer as they had made me suffer. They were both unsuspecting of what awaited them. They had no idea what I could do to them..

First her.. The one who hurt me the most with her behaviour. And then him.. I'd play with her mind. I would drive her crazy, and then I would avenge her as she deserves.. I know exactly what I have to do to prevent them from finding a moment's peace.. My game has already started and will not have a good ending for either of them. He will suffer the worst.. I knew his weakness and I would took advantage of it.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Becky's Pov

It had been nearly a week. I've been at things for two weeks and I've been doing pretty well with both Drew's legal and illegal business. Our profits went up every day and more, and it was this that made Seth go crazy. He could hardly believe that a woman who, until two weeks ago, had no idea, could easily close deals and increase her profits..

I was proud of what I had accomplished. I was pretty stubborn and I didn't give up easily.. Everyone in the casino had managed to see both sides. That good one, and the bitch I kept inside. And they really didn't believe in their eyes that I could be worse than a man. A lot of people said I did better than the deceased.. And that made Seth want my business more than ever. And he wouldn't stop trying.. For a week now he was coming every night and trying to convince me with miserable excuses the reasons why I should sell my business to him.. And in the midst of all this, my sister was gone and I don't have a clue were i can hind her, and I kept getting silly threatening messages. I didn't pay any attention to that, of course, but Paige's disappearance was starting to worry me a little bit.

It was about 1 a.m. when I walked into the casino.. For tonight I had chosen a narrow black dress with a deep neckline and a pair of black pumps. I had let my hair down. The people on the casino were plenty even though it was still early. Most of them in roulette and others in slot machines. I walked towards the bar.. I sat on a cross-leg stool and looked at Charlotte who was serving drinks to some customers. When she had finished she approached and put two glasses under the bench..

"What will you drink?"she asked me.

"Vodka with ice" I replied and she opened the vodka and poured the drink into the glasses putting ice on top. She pushed one glass towards me. I took it and had a sip.

"Tough competition?"she asked me as she took a sip from her glass

"Not at all, I manage it all right," I answered leisurely.

"I know.. but for how long you will be able to?"she asked me and I looked her straight in the eyes

"What do you mean, Charlotte?"I asked her gravely as I left my glass on the bar.. With her glance she showed me the man who was entering the casino.. Of course it was none other than Seth who was here for another night.

"You still resist but you won't be able to do it for long," she said, and I looked at her while my fingers circled the top of the glass..

"Of course I can," I answered quietly.

"Rebecca.. look at him.. He is sure, he is charming, richly handsome.. and he always gets what he wants.. And no matter how much you try to hide it, you're already fascinated with him," she said..

I fixed my gaze for a moment and observed him. Charlotte was right. As much as I hate to admit it, Seth Rollins is a very, very charming man. He was pulling the women's eyes like a magnet. And it was a fact that he was breathless and obstinate.. He was quite sexy in his Black serious suit and the white shirt gave him another charm.. I bit my lower lip for a moment and then shook my head and drew away my gaze while Charlotte looked at me.