9

Yoongi walked out into the living room wearing a black top and ripped jeans. When he did, his jaw DROPPED. "Holy shit I'm underdressed." He said as he looked at the other two who were standing out in the living room waiting for him. 

Hoseok was wearing a black sweater and black cargo army pants with straps and chains littering his body. (Dior Hoseok for short *chefs kiss*)

 (Dior Hoseok for short *chefs kiss*)

Jimin was a whole different story. His shirt was sheer exposing his abdomen with black leather pants that hugged his body. A diamond chain harness and leather garter on his left leg. He also had platform boots on that made him look taller. 

He looked sexy, god

He looked sexy, god... so damn sexy.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?" Jimin shrieked. "You look bland! Jin is going to kill you if you show up wearing that!" Jimin sighed marching right back into Yoongi's room. 

"Uhm... What's going on?" Yoongi asked following Jimin.

"We don't have much time but we have to dress you up more." Jimin dug through Yoongi's closet throwing a few shirts and pant's on the bed. "Why don't you have more fun clothes."

"Fun clothes? I don't know... I prefer being comfortable." Yoongi shrugged. 

"Alright. Guess you'll have to borrow mine." Jimin said marching over to his room.

"Wait, what?" Yoongi said following Jimin "I don't think I'd fit."

"I think you will. Besides, the harness is adjustable." Jimin said reaching into the back of his closet. He pulled out a simple one that wrapped around the waist and had suspenders. "You can wear this with a semi-transparent white shirt. You can keep your jeans."