23

Is anyone else having issues with the comments on Wattpad? I swear I tried to reply to your comments but it just kept saying "Oops! Something went wrong!" so either I didn't reply or accidentally replied like 100 times I don't know which

~

"Bye!" Jimin beamed as he waved goodbye to his friends on at the train station. "We'll see you in a few days!"

"Good luck in Busan!" Jin called. Jimin gave a small thumbs up in response before boarding the train. 

Putting his small suitcase in the upper rack and taking his seat next to Yoongi, Jimin couldn't help but smile.

Yoongi looked over at the younger. "Why are you so smiley? I'm nervous as fuck!" 

"Don't worry they'll love you. And I'm just happy you agreed to come with me to Busan." Jimin smiled resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder.  

"Still meeting the parents is super nerve-racking. What if they don't like me?" Yoongi asked bringing his hand up to intertwine his finger's in Jimin's hair. 

"My mom sounded super excited to meet you. I don't think you have anything to worry about." Jimin hummed closing his eyes. 

Yoongi huffed. "Tell that to my leg that won't stop shaking. I have to meet your parents in like... three hours!"

JImin placed his hand on Yoongi's thigh tracing circles on it with his index finger. "I'll be there with you, and there's nothing they can do or say that with keep me from you." 

"I love you, baby," Yoongi said planting a kiss on Jimin's forehead gently massaging his scalp. 

"Love you too," Jimin muttered as his eyes started to droop. 

Jimin grumbled as there was poking on his shoulder. He quickly swatted the hand away and closed his eyes again. The poking only returned. "What?" He grumbled. 

"You fell asleep and we have to get off soon," Yoongi told the younger now that he finally woke up. "I don't know how you can sleep on here, I'm anything but comfortable."

"I don't know. I have always found it easy to fall asleep in a car or something." Jimin shrugged watching as the train pulled into the station. 

Yoongi got up to pull their luggage down and he gave Jimin his suitcase once they got off the train. "So what now?"

"We get an uber and go to my parent's house," Jimin said with a smile. 

So the two of them call an uber to head over to Jimin's parent's house. Yoongi getting more and more nervous by the passing second. "I really hope they like me." 

"Of course they'll like you. I like you, I like you a lot. So they'll like you too! And you treat me well." Jimin said leaning on Yoongi again. 

"Park Jimin don't you dare fall asleep again because I'm not poking you awake while your parents stare at the car from the door!" Yoongi complained. 

"I won't fall asleep!" Jimin huffed.

"Mhm." Yoongi sighed starring out the window.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Seriously I won't. Now, what are we going to do when you finally stop panicking about my parents?" He asked.

Yoongi shrugged, maybe they'd sit down and eat dinner, while Yoongi massaged Jimin's thigh under the table. Then Jimin's mom would show him photo albums of their family growing up. Then he'd get to see Jimin's childhood room, and snuggle him to sleep. 

Then, of course, there was the other side of him that feared he'd get kicked out of the house and sent back Seoul, never to see Jimin again. 

"I think my mom is making bulgogi, it's my favorite. My dad has probably got a lot of soju." Jimin commented. "She makes the best bulgogi."