25

This chapter is over twice it's normal length because I was up all night for BangBangCon

~

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked turning to make eye contact with Yoongi amidst the darkness of his room. 

"I mean obviously we can't actually have kids... But we could adopt." Yoongi's hand found it's way up to Jimin's hair as he began to play with it. 

Jimin snuggled closer to Yoongi. "Where did this thought come from?" 

"You know... I was playing with all the kids from your family. They're pretty cute." Yoongi smiled.

"Oh yeah... I hope you didn't mind getting swept away by them. They are very energetic and love new people. If I knew they were coming I would have warned you." Jimin told thinking to himself.

What if they did have kids someday? Jimin found it easy to picture two little kids running around a small house, while Yoongi made dinner for them. Yoongi and Jimin would both leave for work and Jimin would drop them off at school, Yoongi would pick them up. Then they'd meet at home and have dinner, followed by a movie. A happy family. 

Jimin would dress up his kids in adorable clothes. He'd fill up his phone storage taking pictures of them. Maybe they would have kids someday...

"I mean..." Jimin said thinking out loud. "If we did it wouldn't be a while from now. I mean we're in college... in a shared apartment."

"No, not now. But maybe..." Yoongi intertwined their hands feeling the need to hold Jimin's hand.  "A few years after we've established jobs and have our own house." He smiled kissing Jimin. 

"Well, we can't do that unless we get married," Jimin said still thinking out loud. Yoongi stayed silent. "Gyeongsuk and Chaesook were asking when the date was."

"Who are they again?"

"My cousins."

"Right. This might take a while..." Yoongi chuckled.

Jimin chuckled in return mirroring Yoongi's smile. "It's okay, took me till I was thirteen. To be fair I had an excuse to not remember when I was younger." 

"Meeting half of your extended family has been great. But also exhausting. When we go to Daegu it'll just be my mom and dad. Maybe my brother will show up" Yoongi shrugged closing his eyes simply feeling Jimin's warm body press against his own. 

"Alright... When?" 

"You like impulsive vacations don't you?" Yoongi teased. "I don't know... I'd have to call... Maybe in a few weeks. My favorite restaurant is back in Daegu I'd love to take you."

"Sound's like a date to me." Jimin smiled.

Yoongi's eyes flared back open. "Seriously?"

"Mhm." Jimin nodded nuzzling his head into the crook of Yoongi's neck. 

Yoongi sighed with a smile. "Alright... Keep your suitcase out then. Guess we are going to Daegu in a few weeks." 

"Seriously?" Jimin jumped up. 

"Yeah... That's what I just said..."

"I thought you were joking... You aren't right?"

"No."

Jimin beamed. "I can't wait..."

Everything in his life had finally fallen into place. He was happily snuggling his soulmate after they spent a day with his family. Soon he'd meet Yoongi's parents. Then after that, they'd probably move in together. Then maybe Yoongi would propose... and they'd have kids...