24

"So tell me about yourself." Mr. Park asked. "I want to know what kind of boy is dating my son."

Yoongi quickly swallowed the food he was chewing. "I'm from Daegu, I'm two years older than Jimin. I used to play basketball."

Mr. Park smiled. "How'd you guys meet? Did you meet just recently?"

"Actually-" Jimin interjected. "We've known each other for a few months now." 

"Really?" Mr. Park raised his eyebrow. "Interesting..."

"Yeah. Apparently we never touched before. Crazy right?" Jimin smiled stuffing his face with more food. 

Mrs. Park bit the inside of her cheek. "You eat like a pig! At least have some manners! You have sauce all over your cheek!" She said grabbing her napkin reaching across the table to rub her son's cheek. 

"OW! Mom!" Jimin said holding his cheek after his Mom started aggressively scrubbing his cheek with the cloth napkin. 

Mrs. Park simply shrugged. "I had to make sure you weren't wearing foundation and that your mark was gone." 

"You could've asked! And you could've been more subtle in your rubbing." Jimin complained. 

"Jimin your mother is anything but subtle." Mr. Park told earning a smack on the shoulder from his shorter aggressive wife.

Yoongi leaned over to Jimin. "Wow, I see who you take after." 

"Hey!" Jimin huffed elbowing Yoongi. 

"See! This is exactly what I mean! Short and aggressive must run in your family." Yoongi's statement earned a chuckled from Jimin's dad. 

Jimin huffed. "I'm not THAT short! I'm as tall as you!" 

"You aren't! I'm still like a centimeter taller!" Yoongi argued. 

"No, you aren't! We're the same height! I would even say I'm a little taller!"

"Okay, sure you can dream. I'm taller!" Yoongi and Jimin continued to bicker as Jimin's parents simply watched. Dinner and a show right? 

A lot of loud voices brought their attention away from each other as everyone looked around to see where the noise was coming from. The doorbell chimed and Mrs. Park got up to get the door. "Oh! You guys are earlier than I thought! Come in!" 

Jimin smiled awkwardly as quite a few people piled into the house. 

Everyone from his mom's side, her two brothers and sister, and their soulmates. And their children, and their children's children... Then his grandma. 

"YO! PARK JIMIN!" A male yelled running up to the younger.

"GYEONGSUK! BROOOOOOO!" Jimin said doing a few weird hand gestures with his favorite cousin. 

Gyeongsuk threw his arm over Jimin's shoulder. "Damn I can't make fun of your mark anymore. But I can make fun of you for getting fucked in the ass!" 

"Gyeongsuk! There are children! Aunt Joowon is going to murder you for cursing around them!" Jimin shushed. 

Gyeongsuk shrugged. "They'll have to learn about it eventually. Might as well learn young. Alright, now that you're the gay one of the family. Who do you think the next one is? I bet it's one of Chaesook's kids." He said referring to Jimin's oldest cousin. 

"I HEARD THAT!" Chaesook called. 

Meanwhile, Yoongi got swept away by a fleet of small children as they all began to ask him the most random questions. (Based on things I've been asked in my many years of babysitting)