15

If you saw that I updated 14 again it's because there was a typo. That desperately needed to be fixed. 

Also, I'm rereading this before I publish it and I think you can tell I wrote the first half at 3 am

~

Yoongi turned to Jimin. I wish I could be the reason for the smile on his face. NO YOONGI STOP THINKING! JUST STOP! He scolded himself. 

"So you know Taemin right?" Yoongi could've sworn he gave himself whiplash with how fast he turned around at Jimin's words.

Hoseok nodded. "He's the one you met at the dance studio right?" 

"Mhm." Jimin smiled. "He invited me out for lunch today."

"So what? Like a date?" Yoongi asked crossing his arms. 

"No, I wouldn't say a date." Jimin shrugged. 

"Where did you go?" Hoseok asked, having the complete opposite reaction of Yoongi. 

"Just a small cafe." 

"Name?" Yoongi demanded, because damn that sure sounded like a date to him. 

Jimin shrugged. "I didn't pay much attention. It was just a small family-run place."

"Cocoa Connections?" Hoseok asked, still keeping that wide smile on his face.  

Jimin shook his head. "No. It was like 'Hidden Roses' or something."

"Wow Y/N did he buy you a latte with cat art while reading you poetry under the stars? And then confess his love to you while tucking your hair behind your ear? Does he have a tragic backstory too?" Yoongi scoffed at Jimin's seeming romantic date.

"Someone is petty-"

"SHUT UP HOSEOK-"

Jimin tilted his head. "No, we just chatted and watched cars pass by outside." 

"So you did that for almost six hours?" Yoongi questioned with a raised brow. 

"Wait we were watching reality TV for that long?" Hoseok asked poking himself back into the conversation. 

"Well, we started at the cafe and then we watched some busking. And just walked around the park and such." Jimin shrugged recalling Taemin getting chased by a duck. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes leaning back with his hands rested behind his head. "How very quaint of you. Were cherry blossom petals falling on top of you while you stood on a bridge overlooking Han River? Fairy lights tickling in the reflection of his eyes?" 

"This isn't some weird romantic chic-flic Yoongi." Jimin simply stared at the older unsure of were his petty attitude appeared from.

Yoongi sat back up. "Alright tell me if this sounds familiar." Yoongi paused to clear his throat. "The main protagonist is sad for whatever reason and tries to do something from their childhood that they are magically good at because they can't be bad at anything. Then they meet this super hot guy and wow it's love at first sight. They go on this super cute date and the guy is super nice because that's so quirky! And then they move into a Disney castle and live happily ever after and have no relationship problems at all because that's so realistic." Yoongi said batting his eyelashes to add more dramatic flair and sass. 

"I was just going out for lunch with him! He's just a friend. I haven't talked to Jin much because he's with Namjoon now." Jimin defended. 

"What am I chopped liver?" Yoongi huffed as Hoseok also pointed at him silently agreeing with his statement.