21 [M]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you see that [M]

"I felt the smut needed to be in chapter 21 instead of 20." Says my OCD brain that links the number 21 with 21+ making this decision somehow justified.

 If I get a book long enough you know damn right I'm putting smut at chapter 69 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe nice

Also thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday last chapter.

Alright onto the smut you thirsty fucks. 

If you aren't comfortable with mature content, feel free to skip this chapter.

This will include:

-Top Yoongi

-Bottom Jimin

-Praises

-A blindfold

-Jimin wearing lingerie

Jimin sighed kicking his legs up rolling around on the couch

Jimin sighed kicking his legs up rolling around on the couch. Hoseok was out with Yeonghwan for the day and Yoongi went out to pick up food because they were low. This left Jimin alone and bored in the apartment. 

He and Yoongi never left each other's side for the past few days making Jimin feel even more lonely. He wished for Yoongi to come home as he missed his presence and the feeling of Yoongi's touch. Even though he originally wanted to wait for a while those feelings quickly got thrown out the door as he grew more anticipation each passing day. 

Jimin paced around the room before getting an idea he wasn't too confident about. Yet... Here he was digging through his dresser looking for something even remotely sexy to wear. Then he found it... Some frilly lace panties and matching thigh highs that Hoseok had got him as an April fools joke three years ago. They weren't even his size but they were all he had in terms of sexy clothing.

Jimin found himself rolling up the thigh highs and looking at himself in his mirror hung on the back of his door. The underwear was a little big so they hung on Jimin's hips loosely however if he sat down it gave the illusion that the ensemble fit him. 

The phone chimed with the signature tone Jimin had set just for Yoongi. Jimin quickly opened the message that said Yoongi was on his way home with a surprise. Jimin's fingers shook as he typed back "I have a surprise too. I bet it's better." 

Sent.

Holy shit what did he just do? 

Jimin slipped over into Yoongi's room sitting on the end on the bed with his legs crossed, shaking slightly. He wasn't sure what his reaction would be but he had to commit now. There was no turning back.