Extra 2 [M]

This chapter contains mature content. 

This scene takes place in Chapter 25

Right in the 3 dots.

Cause I also follow the rule "Details or it didn't happen"

~

"Alright baby, go ahead," Yoongi said slightly amused.

A smirk tugged its way onto Jimin's lips as he pushed Yoongi's shirt up exposing his bare chest. Choosing to place small kisses on his collarbones instead of hickeys. Yoongi made Jimin feel amazing so it was only fair he returned the favor. 

Jimin continued to trail kisses down Yoongi's abdomen reaching his v-line. Reaching his hand tugging at Yoongi's waistband to allow him better access. Yoongi's impatience grew as Jimin nipped closer and closer to the area he wanted. Weaving his fingers through Jimin's hair giving it a small tug as a way to tell him to hurry up. 

Jimin understood the sign and pulled away to unbutton Yoongi's pants. Pulling them off Jimin stared at Yoongi's throbbing cock wondering how he originally planned to deepthroat it. As Yoongi tugged lightly at his hair again Jimin held the base of his cock placing a small kitten lick on the swollen tip. 

Yoongi pulled at Jimin's hair before releasing it trying to not rush the younger as he continued to swirl his tongue around the tip. Jimin took in as much as he could without gagging, jerking off what he couldn't fit in his mouth. 

Yoongi bit his lip restraining himself from making too much noise as Jimin bobbed his head, saliva dripping from the corners of his mouth. Loving the sight of Jimin's lips wrapped around his length. He preferred making Jimin feel good but he couldn't exactly complain about his current situation either. 

A small groan slipped past Yoongi's lips. "Ah fuck baby-" Yoongi said pushing Jimin a little further down, but not far enough to were he started gagging. Jimin's moan got muffled sending vibrations down to the base of Yoongi's cock. He could feel Yoongi's cock pulse against his tongue as he ran it up and down the sides. 

Jimin cringed at the taste of the salty pre-cum but kept leaving kisses and kitten licks all over Yoongi's entire length. 

"Jimin-" Yoongi told trying to get the younger's attention by tugging on his hair twice. "Baby I'm close." The heat began pooling in his core as Jimin took his cock in even deeper. Finally releasing the tight coil inside him and shooting the white ribbons of cum down Jimin's throat.

Jimin immediately pulled away sitting up and coughing. At the sound of Jimin's coughs, Yoongi instantly sat up as well holding the back of his neck. "Shit... Jimin I'm sorry did I go too hard on you?" He asked pulling Jimin close as he tried to regain his breath. 

Jimin shook his head giving a thumbs up and an okay symbol. "I thought I could take it. And you warned me so I could've pulled away." Jimin licked the remaining cum off his lips. "You taste good."

Yoongi chuckled scratching the back of Jimin's head, glancing down seeing the bulge between Jimin's legs. "Do you want help with that? Or are you all fucked out for tonight?" He asked with a small smile kissing Jimin's forehead. 

Jimin nodded. "Please..." Jimin asked nuzzling his head into the crook of Yoongi's neck guiding his hand down to the painful erection he had forgotten about.

Yoongi undid Jimin's pants sliding them down to his knees taking hold of his pretty swollen pink cock. Wrapping his fingers around it and running his hand up and down he could hear Jimin's quiet whimpers like music to his ears. It didn't take long for Jimin to cum squirting the sticking white substance into Yoongi's hand. 

"Damn that's hot," Jimin commented as Yoongi brought his hand up to his face to lick the cum off.

Yoongi simply shrugged. "You tasted me, it's only fair." He winked as if knowing Jimin's internal thoughts. "Now let's get you cleaned up baby, you look tired if you weren't fucked out before you are now," Yoongi said watching as the younger's eyelids began to droop and struggled to stay upright. 

Slipping on a pair of boxers and wiping Jimin off with a cloth he stole from the bathroom. Yoongi kissed Jimin on the forehead telling him how good he did and that he could rest now. After Yoongi was satisfied with the amount of aftercare Jimin had received he finally climbed into bed snuggling close to the younger.

"Thank you Yoongi... I love you." Jimin said licking his lips.

"Oh, you're going to be doing that for a while," Yoongi commented with a chuckle.

"Hmm? Why?" Jimin asked.

"You lick your lips a lot after giving someone a blowjob. You did good baby, get some rest." 

~

Question, do you guys care that I use the word cock?

I used to use member but then someone said BTS refer to themselves as members...

And I've never used it since.

I can't use dick because I use it as a funny curse word (Like when I tell the straight guy hitting on me my girlfriend can buy a bigger dick than his), so I'd just laugh the whole time. Like if I used 'peen' or 'pp' 

And I don't think anyone wants to read a smut that's like "And then Yoongi inserted his penis into Jimin's posterior." (I'm sorry for that I hate myself I just sat at my computer wheezing for like 20 minutes after writing that-)

Which leaves cock and length and other words.

Also, are blowjobs a top thing or a bottom thing?

The next smut takes place after the wedding, and I'll post it later today.