Epilogue

Jimin unscrewed the cap to his water bottle taking a long drink before placing it back in his bag and wiping his mouth off. "Hoseok! I'm going home for the day do you mind closing up?" He called. 

"Yeah! Go home!" Hoseok smiled giving him a thumbs up. "See you tonight!" 

Jimin thanked him again and pulled out his car keys. He finally decided to go back and get his license because Yoongi couldn't be expected to drive both of them to work as well as their kids. He wanted to go home from his work at the dance studio. 

Hoseok and Yeonghwan had opened their own dance studio allowing Jimin to live out his dream of being a dance instructor. While a song Yoongi published online for shit's and giggles went viral earning him a job as a music producer for a company called BigHit Entertainment. He now produced songs for celebrities all over the globe, current trending song is "So Far Away" by a female idol named Suran.

Jimin pulled up next to Yoongi's car in the driveway and walked up to the house unlocking the door. He heard their little brown poodle, Holly, bark from the other side when the pup heard the jingling keys. When Jimin opened the door he was greeted by the whole family. Holly happily yipped and wagged his tail in excitement. Yunki and Serendipity looked up from where they were snuggling on the couch in the living room. His legs were glued together as one of his children zipped to his feet wrapping his arms firmly around him. 

"Appa! I missed you!" Taehyun said squishing his face against Jimin's leg. 

"I missed you too bub," Jimin said bending down to smother him in hugs. 

Yoongi approached Jimin pecking his lips holding, Kai, their other child in his arms. "How was the dance studio?" 

"Great." Jimin smiled as Kai made grabby hands towards Jimin. "Come here~" Jimin cooed taking Kai from Yoongi. 

They had adopted their two sons from the same adoption agency that Namjoon and Jin got their three children. Yes, they got two more after Yeonjun. Taehyung and Jungkook also got a kid, they were also the only ones to get a girl. 

"Ready for the outing with everyone tonight?" Jimin asked. 

"Yeah, we are going over to Namjoon and Jin's house. Right?" Yoongi said checking the clock.

Jimin nodded with a hum putting Kai down so he could wander off with Taehyun. "Jin said they've got something planned. I'm not sure what."

Yoongi pecked Jimin's lips again causing Taehyun to say "EWW! GROSS!" 

"Hey, little man you'll be kissing your soulmate someday too." Yoongi bent down and rubbed his head. 

"But people have cooties!" Taehyun argued, holding his pinkie up to Yoongi where a black mark wrapped around it. "What's this mean anyway?" 

"Well, I'll tell you what I think," Jimin said hooking his pinkie onto Taehyun's. "It's a pinkie promise."

"Appa! Do me! Do me!" Kai said jumping up and down holding his left hand out. Little black marks weaved between his fingers. 

Jimin carefully inspected it thinking for a moment. "Maybe someone is holding your hand?" He suggested. Then, of course, he stressed that anything could happen no matter what they believed and that they would just have to wait and meet their soulmate. They were at the age when they cared about their soulmark but didn't entirely understand love. 

They all jumped as Holly let out a yip causing Yunki to bap him on the nose. The kittens had grown into full cats and enjoyed chasing each other around the house. 

"We should head over to their house in about twenty minutes," Yoongi said glancing at the clock again. 

Jimin smiled. "Alright let me just change out of this sweaty clothing." He said walking back into the master bedroom to pick out a decent shirt and a pair of jeans.