Chapter 14

Hermione woke up in the arms of her boyfriend. She smiled and slowly crept her hand up to his face, cradling his perfect cheekbones. She kissed him lightly and he moved his arms tightly around her, pinning her down on the bed.

"Morning" he said with a smirk. Hermione giggled and kissed him again. He pushed her skirt up lightly and crept his hand up her leg. She moaned, kissing him harder. He pulled away from her and smiled at her. She looked at him and stuck her head under the covers.

Draco became confused until he felt her hands pulling down his boxers. "Hermione, no" he said quietly. "You don't have-" he continued but was cut off by the feeling of pleasure coursing through his body.

Hermione popped her head out of the comforter and grinned. "You deserve all the love you give me, now shut up," she said as she climbed on top of him and kissed his neck, biting lightly.

Draco moaned and held Hermione's hips as she moved against him. He tilted her head towards him and kissed her roughly.

After their snogging session, Draco touched his forehead to hers and smiled. "Now this is a morning surprise I can get used to"

"Is that so? We may have to make this a weekly thing,"

"Hermione if you woke me up like this every week, I would lose my mind. No ones ever done that for me before. Now stop teasing me before I lose any semblance of control." He said standing up, looking for his pants. Hermione licked her lips looking at him in just his boxers. He turned around and saw her looking at him, blushing lightly. "Don't look at me like that"

"You really are perfect Draco Malfoy. And you're all mine. Now as much as I want to spend the rest of the morning with you, I unfortunately have plans." She said with a smile as she stood up, fixing her skirt and putting on her shoes.

"Next time we're bringing a new set of clothes,"

"There should be some in the closet," she said pointing at the wall. He nodded and opened it to find a new pressed uniform. He stepped into the closet to change and stepped out while fixing his tie. Hermione was brushing her hair as he walked up to her and kissed her cheek. "I should leave before Harry figures out where I am. I'll see you soon."

"I'll miss you my love,"

"I love you." She said as she stepped out of the door into the hall. She turned the corner and came face to face with Blaise.

"Granger." He said acknowledging her presence. "I'm assuming Draco is close by." Hermione nodded, trying to hide her smile thinking about their morning. "Well I'm glad you finally spent time together. He's been like a sad puppy ever since Umbridge came to power."

Hermione laughed lightly, punching him on the arm.  "Blaise you cannot be serious."

"His world revolves around you. So, yes, I'm serious." Hermione nodded and walked away as she spotted Ron looking at her with a weird expression.

As she walked over to where the redhead stood, he waved and she smiled. "Hey Hermione. Didn't see you come back last night."

"Oh yeah I spent the night studying in the RoR. And when I was going to leave, the stupid inquisitorial squad was doing rounds. So I stayed put and fell asleep."

"Interesting. Is that why you were talking to Zabini?"

"He was just asking what I was doing and I had to be nice to avoid getting points taken away." She said, lying through her teeth. Ron nodded, believing her every word. She walked with him to their first class of the day. She worked on her essay that she had abruptly left unfinished due to the night before.

"Hermione? I can't believe you haven't finished that essay yet," Ron asked.

"Well I was going to work on it last night but then I got caught up,"

"With Draco Malfoy?" asked Harry, sitting down next to her.

"Why on earth would I be with him Harry?"

"I don't know Mione. I thought I saw both of you on the seventh floor this morning."

"It's because he was stationed outside the RoR and Mi was trapped inside," Ron interjected.

"Thanks Ron. And yeah Harry it was just a series of unfortunate events. Nothing to stress over," Hermione said as she smiled and hugged Ron lightly. Ron cradled her closely and grinned. He was elbowed by someone who walked by him. He let go of Hermione and turned to see the Slytherins walk into class.

Hermione looked up and her eyes met steel grey ones. She smiled lightly and he licked his lips slightly, tilting his head to the side. She saw the mark on his neck and put her head down quickly, as a blush overcame her cheeks.

Class was long and boring, with Hermione answering every question thrown at her. And every time she would, she would see Draco smile lightly. At one point Blaise leaned in and whispered something in Draco's ear, to which he responded by elbowing him in his side. Hermione covered her face with her hand and smiled, watching the boy she loved look happy in public for once.

At the end of class she picked up her bag and walked past him, their hands brushing lightly. He passed her a note as she continued to walk. Her hand curled around the paper. She looked at the note and smiled.

My beautiful princess,

I didn't realize how much love I had in my heart for a person until I met you. And every day you just show me that my heart has even more love to give. Thank you for this morning and for giving me so many pieces of your heart. I want to give you a surprise on Friday night. I figured out how to escape the peril that is our cackling leader. Meet me on the fifth floor by the Boris the Bewildered statue. I'm counting the minutes.

with love,
your dashing prince

After a long day of classes Hermione entered the library, where she planned on doing as much work as possible. Her plans were cut short as the coin began to spin in her pocket. She quickly gathered her things and went up 4 floors to meet the DA.

After an hour of Harry teaching everyone the patronus and half the group being successful, the session was over. Hermione began to make her way to the door when she was pulled back by Harry.

"Hermione are you ok?"

"Yes of course I am Harry. Why do you ask?"

"You've been a little distant lately. Even Ron noticed it,"

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm just a little overwhelmed with OWLs upcoming. You know how it goes," she said. Harry smiled and held his hand out for her as they left the room. She leaned into his side and smiled, finally spending time with her best friend.

As they made their way to dinner, Draco Malfoy and his gang passed them. "Potter and Granger dating now? Never thought you'd land a girl," Crabbe said with a grin.

"If you can even call the mudblood a girl," responded Pansy, smirking and leaning into Draco. He scowled and resisted the urge to push her off of him. He locked eyes with his girlfriend and looked down, embarrassed of everything being said.

"Is it really necessary to be so cruel all the time. Doesn't the negativity get old?" Hermione said, glaring at the girl. She was not happy. Not just about the comment but about the fact that she would not leave her boyfriend alone. She glanced at Draco who looked up and the corners of his mouth turned upwards.

"Oh look it speaks. Cat got your tongue Potter?" Blaise interjected, looking like he was being forced to say those words. Potter shook his head and started to walk away. Hermione turned and looked at Draco sadly and continued with Harry into the great hall.

She had lost her appetite after the argument and played with her food. She felt like she was on the verge of tears for some unfathomable reason. Because of this, she gave the boys an excuse and headed back to her dormitory. On her way, she was stopped by Blaise Zabini, who pulled her into an empty room.

"Granger we have to talk"