Chapter 18

Hermione grabbed a tissue and patted her mouth. "Ginny what in gods name?" She asked looking mortified.

"Hermione don't lie to me. It's so obvious now," Ginny said, packing up her things.

"Ginny I don't know what to say." Hermione replies, closing her trunk.

"How on earth did this happen? Like how did you two end up together," Ginny whispered as they walked down to the common room.

"I'll explain later." Hermione said. Ginny nodded and left it at that, as they were on their way home and it was about to be rather busy. After an hour and a half, the entire Weasley clan, Hermione, and Harry finally reached the burrow. Molly called for everyone to go to bed immediately and to leave the unpacking for later.

Hermione, as per usual, stayed with Ginny. As soon as Hermione walked through the door, Ginny slammed it shut. "Explain" she said quickly.

Hermione nodded and sat down, grabbing a pillow to hold in her lap. "Ok well it began in 4th year when Draco came and told me that he wanted to apologize and for us to be friends. At first I thought it was a joke but he was being serious. Then we started hanging out in the library, but it was more like waving and nodding as we sat at different tables. Then he got upset with me over going to the Yule Ball with Krum, which was weird. And then at the Yule ball, after Ron made me cry, he calmed me down but then we got into a fight and we weren't friends anymore."

"Ok but how is this explaining you dating him?"

"I'm getting there Ginny. There's a lot to unpack,"

"Sorry go ahead," she said sheepishly.

"Ok well then we didn't talk until the day of the second task when I randomly ran into him in the hallway and we made up and became friends again. Then we planned to meet up in the library to hang out but Victor came to find me so I asked Draco to hide me and he did but then I ended up kissing him and I freaked out because I thought he would get mad but he kissed me and told me he liked me."

"You kissed him? Wow Hermione I'm impressed."

"Shhh. No more interruptions. Anyway, the next day I sent him a note and Blaise read it and figured out it was a girl from Hogwarts because Draco is a terrible liar. So Blaise sent me a note as if it was from Draco and told me to meet him on the Astronomy tower for a late night picnic. And then Blaise caught me and Draco on our date and he basically told me that Draco was in love with me."

Ginny grinned and shrieked lightly. Hermione laughed and shook her head lightly, continuing with the story. "So then after everything with the tournament, it was really hard for us to see each other but he surprised me with a bookstore date and then he came to visit and met my parents and it was so much fun but then Draco got called back for something by his family so I put on a disguise and went to visit him for our 6 month anniversary."

"You were the blonde in the ice cream shop," Ginny said softly. Hermione nodded.

"Yeah that was me. And then after that I didn't get to see Draco until sometime in February. We would occasionally touch hands as we walked past one another and send each other mushy letters but Umbridge made it impossible for us to see each other. Then one day I caught Pansy Parkinson trying to flirt with him and he followed me out of the library and cornered me. Anyway, that's the night I showed him the RoR and we spent the night together and the next day is when his gang of idiots minus Blaise made fun of Harry and me. But he was so upset over what happened that I had to sneak into the Slytherin Common Rooms and reassure him that I loved him and then I stayed there overnight because Blaise told me I might as well stay. After all of that, he surprised me for our 1 year by being the cutest person ever. And then we had our first fight when they caught the DA but he showed up at my house with flowers a few days later so I had to forgive him. Plus I missed him. And then last night, with everything going on, I asked Draco and Blaise to help us out and you know everything after that," Hermione finished looking at Ginny who was smiling from ear to ear. "Any questions?" Hermione asked, expecting a trunk-full.