Epilogue

The story was really technically over at the end of the last part, but I understand the want for more, and the hate of the unexplained a reader feels – as I am a reader myself, of course. Like, what happened then? Did they live happily ever after? What happened to this character? And that one? This is why such like the epilogue exist: to end a story and tie up as many lose ends as one can think of/ feels are necessary.

Corbyn recovered splendidly from his injuries, and was quickly back in the studio with the boys writing and producing music.

He did a few big interviews to tell his story to the world, which turned out to be great promotion for the band, and the number of Limelights rose quite significantly. Why Don't We's next single rose to the top of the charts, and became an international hit. They became a really well known band, and had a long and prosperous career.

Corbyn and Y/n found out that they were, in fact, having twins, and, nine months after the events of this story, Y/n gave birth to two healthy babies; a boy and a girl, named Juno (derived from Jupiter) Grace Besson, and Leo (after the constellation) Eben Besson. As you can tell, Corbyn's space obsession had a major influence on the family. Eben was the twin's godfather.

 Eben was the twin's godfather

Operation AAREE went ahead with no further complications, and was a great success.

Red-beard (whose real name was Jake), was discovered to be the brains behind a much grander operation. This included hijacking a number of other operations all in the name of money. These were all brought to an end, and Jake and his men were all locked up, each for the appropriate amount of time, according to their level of involvement.

Keith – the somewhat clumsy man who'd not done very much but wield a camera – served the shortest sentence, and, while he was in prison, he discovered he really liked making origami. When he came out, he started a class in his community hub to teach people origami.

Scar-cheek – real name Cole – was released from prison after serving his sentence, but was re-caught and put back in prison after committing more crimes.

Eben's fan base also grew significantly. Y/n continued to be Eben's official photographer, and took one and a half year-old twins on tour with her (and she took Ashley to help her out), while Corbyn took Elara on his tour. The two tours intersected in various locations, and many fans went to both.

I would love to say that Corbyn, Y/n, Elara, Juno, and Leo lived happily ever after. Like withall families, there were arguments and misunderstandings. Overall, though, they had a happy life.

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU MADE IT TO THE END!!!!!!  

[If you think about that for too long it may make you sad.... I'm sad it's over too]

I hope you enjoyed my story :)

I definitely had a lot of fun writing it, and you enjoying reading it would make me happy :)

Stay tuned for my next story :) :) :) :)