How it ended

3rd POV

1Year later

Hyunjin and Jeongin got closer each-day, Jeongin's Friends and Guardian (Chan even though he was 16 )Knew. 

Jeongin Introduced Hyunjin To Seungmin His "Friend" and that was when everything took a turn...

Jeongin POV

"Hyung what does it Feel like to Kiss someone?" I asked Hyunjin Hyung.

"I have no idea but my pack leader said It felt horrible because it wasn't his mate "Hyunjin replied.

"But what does it feel like if you were to kiss your mate then?" I asked again.

"I have no Idea there's only one way to find out isn't there" Hyunjin said.

"I guess... So how was baking-"I was cut of from Hyunjin's lips crashing into mine, His lips were full and tasted like Honey,mine felt vulnerable against his and I melted into the kiss but I was first to pull away.

"So how did that feel? "He asked me.

"It felt Nice I guess"I said 

"Well That's how it feel's " He replied

"I guess " I said before Going back to read a book Chan wrote on how to control my abilities.

Minutes later

"Innie I have to do something real quick" Hyunjin said before Getting up and walking into the forest, I nodded and went back to reading.

1hour later

"So He call's doing something quick by taking an hour to do it Ugh" I said to my self,You know what I'm gonna Go to The Calm Tree so I got up and left Oh How It Was Not So Calm When I Got There...

As I  got Closer I could her movement By the Calm Tree I tried to Resist but I could smell some familiar Scent's so I Hid in the bushes,which was really easy because being Small has some advantages.I started looking around While still in the bush and Saw something I never imaged to see...

Hyunjin My mate Making out With my Best Friend Seungmin...

How could they? How long have they been doing this? They only met a month ago... All these Questions flooded my mind but I was still able to control my scent and hide it so they didn't smell me.I crawled out quietly and when i was out of the forest I ran to the lake crying How could've he...

I sobbed more until It was sunset... I walked closer to the Lake I knew that, That was a bad Idea and I could get Killed but I didn't care Then I smelled something familiar It was Felix's Scent He came running up to me before dragging me away from the lake.

"IF you go In I Go In too"He said

"But One of us won't come out alive" I cried

"I want to be the one who doesn't come out alive , I met my mate He hates Vampire's and reject me"He sobbed, Rejecting your mate is the worse thing Ever I could feel Felix's Pain and it felt horrible.

"Let's go iN Together Hyung"I said

"JEONGIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT CLOSE TO THE LAKE" Hyunjin shouted while running out of the forest Both me and Felix Looked at Hyunjin before I turned around to face him.

"Why were you making out of Seungmin" I Said holding back my Tears

"Why were you Spying on us"He shot back

"I wasn't I was Just going somewhere but smelled your scent so I went to go check it out but I guess you were busy" I said letting my tears hit the ground.

"Well Let me Say The truth then I don't like you, I don't like Vampire's but Seungmin is Amazing and I don't want to be your mate and You was a mistake" Those words felt like someone stabbed me I took a step closer to the lake 

"You broke Our promise"I chocked

"Yeah so what"He smirked, I took a step closer...

Suddenly a Siren pulled my leg into the lake 

"JEONGIN"Felix shouted before Grabbing my arm's and pulling me back

"I TOLD YOU IF YOU GO IN I'LL GO IN WITH YOU ILL DIE" Felix cried while pulling Harder

"HYUNG HELP ME" I shouted

"No"Hyunjin said before walking away.

That's when both me and Felix got pulled in I felt sharp pain's everywhere I tried to open my eye's but All I saw was red but then I saw the outline of Felix,I took of my Necklace and place it over his head .

"See you in the afterlife" I mouthed before Everything went black.

Felix POV

I felt Something being put around my Neck and then I felt Someone dragging me out of the lake but everything was black.

"FELIX WAKE UP I CAN'T LOOSE YOU AND JEONGIN"A familiar voice cried out 

I started coughing Water out of my lungs,then my eye' shot open I could See Chan and Jisung Both by my side with worry spread around their faces then I remembered.

"JEONGIN"I cried before Getting up and going to the lake but I soon stopped I could see blood On the Sand and some blood mixing in with the water.

"No.... NO I WAS SUPPOSE TO DIE NOT HIM"I shouted before breaking down into sobs.

"I can't believe it my Ball of Sunshine Disappeared  just like that"Chan stuttered,I looked at my body There were cut's everywhere and teeth marks, but something caught my eye's Jeongin's Necklace was Around my neck he must of placed it around my neck before being dragged down I Clutched onto the necklace.

"I'll never forget you and i'll make sure no body will take this away from me"I whispered.

(A/N My apologise if some of it doesn't make any sense-💮)