바보라도 알아

Not an Update Sorry

So this is my Theory For 바보라도 알아 or On Track 

I think it is like a love Square or Triangle because Jeongin likes Hyunjin,Hyunjin Likes the Girl(lets call her Orange),Minho Likes Orange and Orange likes Both Hyunjin and Minho.

Jeongin-is sad because Hyunjin won't pay attention to him and has a crush on Orange (I'm sorry if you read this and find it offensive) He is helping Hyunjin to not give up just to see his crush happy

Jeongin-is sad because Hyunjin won't pay attention to him and has a crush on Orange (I'm sorry if you read this and find it offensive) He is helping Hyunjin to not give up just to see his crush happy. So I think Jeongin has a crush on Hyunjin and is helping him just to see him Happy.

Hyunjin- Hyunjin has a crush on Orange and is jealous because Minho keeps stealing her from him, He is Jealous of Minho but Is trying his hardest not To start an Argument with Minho because at the end of the day He is Hyunjin's bestfriend.

Minho- Trying his hardest to be Straight but we all (You Know,I know,Lee Know)that he's gay for Jisung ok don't mind me this isn't that relevant to the MV Theory.He has a crush on Orange but (lee) knows that Hyunjin also has a crush on her and they're like the best of friends but only one can have her so He is trying to spend as much time as he can with her and show off his talent to (WinWin) Her heart because it's not like He like's Jisung.

Girl aka Y/N- So I think she Likes Both Hyunjin and Minho but is also just doing this for the Kdrama they making so she actually only likes them by 1%She feels bad for Jeongin also She is finding it weird how They're both giving her so much attention and Juice/Milk I think.

So in Conclusion my theory is that...........................

Orange Likes a Girl and that girl is Sana but...

Is Sana Gay?

(If you get It then I love you please Marry me we will name our child Heart Shaker)

Also HAPPY 2YEAR DEBUT ANNERVISARY TO THE LIGHTS OF MY LIFE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

HIII im writing this paragraph bit at the bottom on the sixth of july of 2020 so I found something out.In South Korea boys will present their crushes with milk to show that they have a crush on that person basically its like courting but with milk-