ⓕⓞⓤⓡ

Innie with glasses and braces I miss them UwU)

Hyunjin POV

I walked up to Felix and Jisung's shared bedroom holding a couple necklace with moons on them that Felix dropped so I thought might as well be a good friend and give him them before they get lost.

I knocked on the door "Felix you dropped your necklace"I said not even a second later the door opened and I could see A boy healing himself behind Felix

"Oh Thanks Mate want to meet Our little maknae"Felix asked taking the couple necklace and putting it in a small velvet box,I nodded as curiosity Flooded my body.

"Ok wait a second" Felix said and pushed The boy intothebathroom.Then came out with the boy waddling behind him with one of the necklaces on (The white smaller one) Felix gestured For me to come in and great the boy.I walked towards them and a familiar scent hit my nose It was the smell of Frangipani and lavender and Vanilla it smelled like jeongin but with a vanilla scent added to it.I looked at the boy he was a few centre metres shorter than me maybe 7cm, pink hair, clear smooth milky white skin,small sharp fangs,braces and beautiful black eye's that showed the universe Those eye's they were Jeongin eye's but they also looked like the mermaids.

"Quit starring at him Hyunjin" Felix said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Are you that merman that I saw earlier?"I questioned and the boy only nodded "Cool so you just came out, are by any chance Related to Yang Jeongin" The boy shook his head "Oh ok"

I took a step closer to the boy and cupped his cheeks "Our little Maknae is so adorable " I said as his cheeks started burning up "How come you look different now from when you were a merman?" I questioned 

" Everytime I change forms I look different I can show you all my forms If you'd like" Said The Maknae his voice was gentle and high pitched but not too high pitched but he sounded like a dolphin,I nodded and took a few steps back.

He shifted into his Wolf form He was so beautiful with albino White fur and shimmering Purple eye's,then he shifted into his merman form the form that I first saw him in With his reddish/pinkish hair and galaxy orange eye's,after he shifted back "My other forms are secret"