26

Hyunjin POV

A few moments passed of everyone going crazy and I started to get a migraine from all the shouting and screaming.

"Thats enough, lets go home before BamBam whips out the whisky"I said rubbing my temples.

"tHe only wHiSkY hErE iS mE"BamBam cackled 

"Shrek was about to start Uno Jinnie,can we stay a little longer?"Jeongin whined

"No Innie we have to go"I replied 

"No im not ready to go"Jeongin pouted,crossing his arms.

"if you come now i'll let you watch tower of god all day long without bugging you"I smirked, Jeongin immediately bowed goodbye before jumping onto my back.

"GOOOOOO HYUNJIN"Jeongin shouted pointing in the direction of the castle,I shifted into my wolf form and ran towards the castle.

"Hey Innie what was it that you wanted to tell me?"I asked raising my brows as I started getting nervous again.

"Oh right Im half vampire half Wolf "Jeongin replied.

"oh OH WOAH your type is rare, wait so thats why you gave off a vampire impression when we first met" I said.

"Yus now hurry up my Bam is waiting for me BAM X KHUN FOREVER THAT RACHEL BITCH IS A HOE BAM DESERVERS BETTER"Jeongin cried

"I hope HyunSul doesn't turn out like you"I nervously laughed as I began sweating under Jeongins cold glare.

"Bitch say that again and you won't be seeing the light" Jeongin threatened, I kept my mouth shut for the rest of the way cause who wanted to be murdered  by the hands of their future husband before getting to see their future kids not me of cause.

(lets just skip to when they got to the castle. Slowly loosing inspiration TwT )

"Ok Hyung rules are You can not come in until next week, I need to see what this hoe Rachel has been up to, also call Felix we shall watch tower of god together and bring us some food"Jeongin Said,getting of my back.I shifted back into my Human form,giving Jeongin a back hug while nuzzling his neck.

"who's going to give you cuddles than?"I smirked, tightening my grip.

"Hmm you have a point, fine, you sleep with me at night but at day you go do you"Jeongin replied escaping my grip.

"Do you have the keys I forgot mine"I asked nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"Nope but knowing you,you probably left the door open"Jeongin replied testing his theory,the door opened to my surprises.

"heh-"I said,I was about to slap my face but Jeongin quickly grabbed my hand before I could.

"Hey don't slap yourself"Jeongin said, letting go of my hand, aww my baby is so cute not wanting me to slap myself

"-Only I Can Slap You Hyung"Jeongin chuckled before slapping my face then running inside and shutting the door on my face.

"that wasn't very nice Innie Open the door for hyung"I said

"sleep outside peasant im gonna go cuddle kkami instead"Jeongin ordered

(OOOF I FORGOT IF KKAMI IS A BOY OR GIRL OML IM A STAY I SHOULD KNOW THIS 😤🤡)

"But Kkami never told me that he/she prefers A dolphin like fox over a tall ass thick gay"I fake cried  

"shut up you clown of course kkami prefers me I give treats and Im special (you make me feel special) " Jeongin bragged 

"Can I have a treat?"I asked

"Yeah sure what treat I got cat treats  too for Minho's cats"Jeongin replied trying to remember the cats names.

"The treat I want is you"I answered *wink wink wink* smooth? 

"Oh oK those are out of stock sorry not sorry goodbye im going to sleep"Jeongin Said 

"let me innie" I repeated

"why should I grandpa" Jeongin questioned

"Because I want cuddles and if you don't you won't be able to walk for the next week" I smirked. what a surprised that worked,the door slowly opened revealing Jeongin hugging kkami tightly,I closed the door behind me and placed Kkami on the floor letting him/she breathe I then picked up Jeongin and carried him to our bed bridal style.

"Hyung if your going to fuck me no im already pregnant if you didn't remember"Jeongin gulped 

"Oh I know"I replied tucking him in.Than I got in bed, wrapping my arms around his small cuddley figure like UwU im so lucky to be able to cuddle this angel.Are you hoes jealous?

"hey what would you name your child if it was a girl?"I asked

"hmm how about jinyoung?"Jeongin answered as a smile appeared on his face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Jinyoung and Hyunsul how nice" I thought,i moved one hand so it resting on Jeongin's stomach and caressed the spot...

  Welcome to the world Hwang Jinyoung and Hwang Hyunsul 

*me remembering that jeongin and hyunjin aren't married yet: OH FRICK*