28-End

3rd POV

"Hyung"(Jeongin)

"Yes Innie?"(Hyunjin)

"The answer is Yes" (Jeongin)

"Wait What"(Hyunjin)

"I would love to Hwang Jeongin and be stuck with you for the rest of my life" (Jeongin)

"But Innie, We both know that Your basically Immortal and I won't be here forever" (Hyunjin)

"You silly, I can make you immortal" (Jeongin)

"wait really? your like a whole 1000 in 1" (Hyunjin)

"I know I am now come give me cuddles while these our pups are sleeping" (Jeongin)

"Hwang Jeongin...that suits you" (Hyunjin)

"I guess we were just ment to be" (Jeongin)

"Meeting you at the lake was the best thing that ever happened to me,I love my little Innie" (Hyunjin)

"I love you too Hyung and I always will" (Jeongin)

They fell asleep in each others arms treasuring this moment but little did that they know that everyone was fangirling over them outside of the room.

"OH MY LORD BITCHES THIS IS SO CUTE GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" (Felix)

"I TAKE DIBS ON BEING THE BRIDESMAID AND FLOWERGIRL" (Jackson)

"BITCH I ALREADY TOOK DIBS ON BEING THE FLOWERGIRL"(Jisung)

"YAH SHUT UP YOUR WOKE UP HYUNSUL NAMED AFTER MWA OF COURSE HAHAHAHAHA SUCKERS"(Chenle)

"I GOT THIS SISTERS MAMA WOO COMING THROUGH" (Woojin) Woojin sneakily tiptoed into the room and picked Hyunsul up gently, cradling him in his arms.He then signalled for everyone to shut up or he would bite their heads off.

What a way to end this fanfic :D

Finally we have come to an End of Vampire's Lake,I don't know if i ended this right but I would like to say that...I HATE SNAKEU 

I HATE SNAKEU