Prologue 💜

...

"You asked me to be with you, and now you are telling me that we shouldn't be together? That's bulls*hit !!" He shouted as the tears in his eyes starts to form and ready to fall. Please don't cry love.

"Why can't you just let me go, it's not like I am the only person you can love?" But you will be my last, I want to add but I didn't. He has to let me go, he needs to agree with me that the relationship we have is wrong. I have to do this for our sake, for our future. 

"Really, is that what you want? For me to let you go? Why? Give me one acceptable reason for me to let you go?" he is being competitive as he actually is, but I have to do something so I can win this time.

"What reason should I give you so you can let me go? Can't you understand that what we have is wrong and we can't continue this?" Please love stop fighting, give up already I don't want to give you more pain anymore.

"I'm not accepting that, you know what let's stop. We are hurting each other. Let's just rest hmm, love?" He grab my wrist as he pull me into his arms, but I push him away to let go of the hug.

"I don't love you anymore" I blurted out those words I know that can hurt him and help him to let me go easily.

I saw how his eyes starts showing the pain and how shock he is to what I just said. I'm sorry love, I'm so sorry...

"What are you talking about, you love me I love you. Please love you are killing me stop saying non sense" he begs but I have to continue.

"You keep on being jealous over something you shouldn't. I am so tired of watching you and Jimin being clingy in front of the fans, I can't stand being the "boyfriend" behind the curtains. I don't want that. I fall out of love on you. I don't love you anymore. I am in love with someone else"

"Wow. Seriously? Fall out love on me? And now you love someone else? Is he better than me? Is he? ANSWER ME!!?" No one is better than you love. No one.

"Yes, he is better than you. Bogum hyung is better than you."

"You are a liar KIM TAEHYUNG!! YOU made me fall for you and now you are breaking up with me to be with your BOGUM HYUNG!! Bulls*hit!! Fine, be with him I'm not gonna push myself in you. You are worthless" he says as he push me making me stumble on the floor and leave me there.

You made it KIM TAEHYUNG, you make him believe that you don't love him and that you are in love with Park Bogum. You really are a great actor.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

this is my first story, sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling. Please support and don't bash me. TaeKook | KookV Fanfic ~ if you are not a Taekookers please leave this story is not for you