DON'T

CHAPTER 13✔

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Love, wake up" I told him as I gently caressed his cheeks. He just snuggle on me closer still eyes closed. I giggled on him and hugged him tighter.

"Love, we have to start moving. Jin Hyung sent me a message saying that we will meet at Rapmon Hyung's room for breakfast." I whispered on his ear, he started moving.

He opened is eyes and showed me his body smile. "Morning Kookie" he said as he start sitting but I pulled him to my arms as I kissed him, he pushed me not wanting to deepen the kiss.

"Kookie, we have to clean ourselves. Jin Hyung will be mad at us." He said looking at my eyes, I pout my lips as I want to kiss him more.

He gets up from bed and get himself to shower as I prepare clothes to wear. It's been 3 weeks since he got shot and the revelation happen. His wound is still fresh but he was so stubborn as he won't let anyone stop him from performing in front of ARMYS, just like what happen 3 weeks ago when the Speak Yourself Concert in Brazil happen.

FLASHBACK...

2 days after Taehyung got shot and the revelation happen...

"Tae, you won't be dancing with the group the whole concert and for the following performance. You will be seated in front just like what Jungkook did when his ankle got injured." Manager-nim said looking at him - he got shock at the info.

"But Manager-nim, I can't fail ARMYS - they've been waiting for us to comeback and perform here in their country. They fall in line for days to get their tickets and be at the venue early for what,? to see me sitting while others are doing their best to let this concert a successful one. No!..." he answered.

"But Tae, your wound are still fresh, it might open again if you move it aggressively or forcefully." Yoongi Hyung explained.

"No, I won't be sitting around the whole concert. ARMYS doesn't have to know my current situation. I will perform, this is just a wound - I am an idol who has to perform no matter what." He persistently said.

"Love, please just listen to them. You are not healed yet. Just do what they are asking you to do." I pleaded

"But Kookie, I will be fine. I want to perform and please don't stop me. I will stop if I feel differently. I promise" he said looking at us with his puppy eyes. All of sigh in defeat and give him a nod as he showed us his boxy smile.

The concert day arrive and I can't stop myself from getting anxious towards Taehyung's condition. We all tried to stop him but he confidently says he can.

During our concert, every time we are performing extreme choreography I can't stop looking at him - worried that his wound might bleed. He keep ignoring my signals on him to move calmly and just continue dancing aggressively. Then, at our final ment - I saw blood stains that is starting to get obvious to his white shirt as his sweat keep falling from his hair, I panicked as I keep looking at him at the screen. I grabbed a towel and come near his back, I jokingly dried his hair as I put the towel around his neck and whispered "Don't remove it, blood stains are getting obvious".

ARMYS scream louder as I stepped away from him and as he finished his ment by saying "Borahae" and smiling widely.

After the last song and saying our goodbyes to ARMYS, I run to him and carry him bridal style and bring him to our medic room to get his wound another stitch as it opens again. I look at him while the nurses do their jobs, he keep saying sorry but I ignored him.

"Yah! Taehyung-ah you made me worried again. I already signaled you to lower down and just perform calmly but you keep in jumping, running and being aggressive the whole concert!!" Jin Hyung scolded him while Jimin is hugging him.

I keep looking away at him every time he caught me staring at him while readying ourselves to leave and head back to our hotel.

END OF FLASHBACK...

He keep saying sorry at me that night and he didn't let me sleep on my own room as he used his condition on being a clingy baby to me.

I just smiled at the memory. I enter the bathroom witnessing my boyfriend looking at mirror touching his wound, towels wrapped round his waist. He saw me looking at him and I come forward hugging him form the back.

"What are you thinking, Love?" I asked him giving small kisses to his exposed neck.

"Will you still love me even if this wound left a mark on me?" He asked and I looked at him surprised.

"What are you talking about?" I answered frowning.

"It's just that it looks so disgusting and I am not the clear skinned Taehyung you once loved." He answered lowering his head.

I lifted his head so he can look at me in my eyes. "You will always be the most beautiful human for me with scar or not. I will always love you Kim Taehyung" I answered assuring him and give him a peck on his lips.

"Please don't leave me again. Don't ask me to let you go again. I love you so much that I can't live without you by my side. Let me love you with all my life" I asked him, he just smiled and didn't give an answer but I know he won't do it again. I trust him.

■■■■

A/N: It took a while before I uploaded another chapter, I'm sorry, expect a little change on the story. And I am sorry for the grammatical errors and spelling, English is not my native language. Expect for the flood updates... Enjoy. Keep safe and be healthy. Borahae 💜💜