FAILED

CHAPTER 5 ✔

Taehyung's POV

"But ARMYS are waiting for us. The comeback is coming and I want to show them what we work hard. New songs, new choreography everything. They want us to perform in the stage completely. And I can't failed them. I can failed Jungkook. I can lose Bangtan." With all those thoughts in my head, I started crying again as I made a decision.

And that is when I called Bogum Hyung for help.

END OF FLASHBACK...

I told my Hyungs what happen but I can't look at them. I don't know how they reacted and I don't want to know. I don't want them to get mad at Namjoon Hyung that's why I didn't tell to anyone.

Jin Hyung lifted my face as he speak "Tae, why didn't you tell any of us about that talk before you made a decision?"

I don't know what to say, because I didn't want any of the member to know about this. So I faked a smile as I answer him.

"Hyung, it doesn't matter. Actually both of you doesn't have to know. Just forget about it. It's nothing really. I am fine, Jungkook is fine, we are fine." I tried convincing them but Jin Hyung keeps on shaking his head in disapproval.

"YOU are fine? Jungkook is fine? Seriously Tae? Don't try convincing us by saying that. We as a group, yes we are fine. Jungkook sure is fine but we all know that he still hurting. And don't say that you are fine because I know that you're not." Yoongi Hyung said as he gritted his teeth.

"We have to talk to Namjoon, Yoongi. He shouldn't do that without confronting Manager-nim or us. He is being inconsiderate." Jin Hyung said as he stand from sitting. But before both of them come closer to the door, I stop them crying.

"H-Hyung, please don't. I am begging you please don't. Don't talk to Namjoon Hyung, don't be mad at him. Especially don't tell to Jungkook, I don't want him to be mad at Namjoon Hyung." I beg on my knees crying, Yoongi Hyung help me to stand up but I can't.

"Tae, he has to know that what he made you do is wrong..." Yoongi Hyung said but I shake my head in disapproval.

"What Namjoon Hyung did is right. He is just thinking of us. If we continue our relationship, it can harm us as a group. We are becoming clingy to each other and we have to stop, we need someone to stop us. And that someone is Namjoon Hyung, he made me realize that not all people can accept our relationship. He is thinking about the group, about ARMYS feeling, the company and our dreams. I am risking our dreams especially Jungkook if we continue our relationship." I answered as I keep convincing them that what Namjoon Hyung asked me to do is right and let it be.

I cried at Jin Hyung's arm as I keep begging them not to tell to any of the member, especially Jungkook. I don't know for how long we stayed like that but they keep making me calm as I remember how Jungkook begged me not to broke up with him and how are relationship started, grow until the very last day. I keep on crying and saying sorry as if Jungkook is hearing me.

"Tae, you have to talk to Jungkook

"Tae, you have to talk to Jungkook. You have to tell him the truth. He deserve it." Yoongi Hyung said as they lead me back sitting on the bed.

I shook my head "Hyung, Jungkook doesn't deserve someone like me who can't fight for him. I can't tell him the truth and risk his dream just because I love him. I can't. Please don't ask me to do it, because I won't do it."

"And what will you do. Pretend for the rest of your life that yo had an affair before you broke up with him. And that you don't live him anymore, just because Namjoon tell you that you are causing harm to the group by having a relationship with Kookie?" Jin Hyung scolded me.

"Hyung, please just let me do this. Jungkook deserve to be happy and to be love just like how he love someone. I can't make him happy, I can't love him the way he loves me." I answered.

"Tae..." Yoongi Hyung. "Please just be happy for me that I made a decision on my own. And promise me you won't tell this to anyone, especially Jungkook." I continued and look them at their eyes.

But both of them turn their heads to different side letting me know that they disapproved to my offer.

"I will tell Jungkook everything, but please give me some time to encourage myself to talk to him. Please Hyungs?" I offered again so they won't do it themselves.

"Fine, we will let you tell him the truth but please don't prolong the pain you are causing to yourself and also to Jungkook. Tell him the truth and fix your relationship. We promise not to tell to anyone also until you tell Jungkook first." Jin Hyung said. I look at Yoongi Hyung if he agrees with what Jin Hyung said but all I can see is anger and disapproval.

After staying for a minute and comforting me by eating chicken and ramen that we ordered as room service. Both of them left my room to rest because we still have rehearsal the next hours.

As I lay down on my bed, I keep reminiscing the talk I had with my Hyungs

I failed, I didn't hide the truth to them. Even if I act that everything is fine and that I am with Bogum Hyung, they still found out. I wish they won't find out the others so that it will be easier for me to let them go.

■■■■

A/N: Enjoy. And again pictures/gif are not mine. Thank you and Borahae 💜