WHO MADE HIM?

Chapter 10 ✔

Jungkook's POV

"What if we sneak in to Taehyungie's room and find out what they are hiding?"Hobi Hyung suggested as he give as a smirked but why do I feel excited about this plan.

"How are we going to enter his room without them noticing us." Jimin asked

"We will wait Jin Hyung or Yoongi Hyung to come visit Tae in his room" Hobi Hyung answered him.

And that's Hobi Hyung's plan, we made a move watch everyone's move. We hide in every corner we can. As I hide, Jin Hyung comes out of his room holding his phone and his key card. Minute after Yoongi Hyung came running to Jin Hyung, they seems both bothered and worried. I start feeling anxious as they walked to Taehyung's room, I looked at my other Hyung's at my back. As Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung enters Tae's room, Hobi Hyung run so the door won't lock and he signaled us to stand behind him.

"Watch your move, don't make any noise" he warned us whispering and we all nod.

We enter Taehyung's room and stay at the front door hiding, we listened to their conversation and we are all shocked as we heard Jin Hyung's faint sobs.

"The Doctor said they already remove the bullet that has been stocked on his right arm as he got shot earlier, but they can't say if he is safe as he stays unconscious. The Doctor said he has to be awake within 48 hrs as he lost a lot of blood and he undergo into a surgery." Manager-nim said. Wait... What? He got shot?

"What if he didn't get his consciousness back within that hours? What will happen to him? Will he be okay before our concert day?" Yoongi Hyung said panicking.

"Let's just pray and hope for his fast recovery." Manager-nim answered.

"He doesn't deserve this. Why does he have to act so brave? Why did he do that? Why risk his life instead of giving us warning?" Jin Hyung said still crying.

"I don't know. Maybe because he loves all of you that much that he us willing to do everything for your safety." Manager-nim answer him.

"First, he choose Jungkook's dream over their relationship, now this he saved all of us. We doesn't deserve him." Jin Hyung said. He chooses my dream? What do you mean Jin Hyung?

I looked at the Hyungs behind me and just like me they all looked confused to what we are hearing, except Namjoon Hyung who looks guilty?.

"Wait, what do you mean he choose Jungkook's dream over their relationship? And I am still confused why they broke up?" Manager-nim asked.

"Long story short, someone asked Taehyung to choose over continuing their relationship or Jungkook losing his chance to be an Idol. And Taehyung choose to latter. He asked Park Bogum to pretend that they are together so Jungkook let him go and be mad at him and now Jungkook is with Jimin that made Taehyung's heart be pierced by multiple knives as he watched them together." Yoongi Hyung said and I feel his anger.

Who asked him to choose? What rights does he have to choose for me? Why can't he just tell me about it? Why does he want me to get mad at him? I won't believe this not until he confess all of this to me.

"Did Jungkook know about that? And who is that someone?" Manager-nim said confused.

"Is it PD-nim? But PD-him supports the two of them?" He continued. And I agree to what Manager-nim said, it can't be PD-nim because he supports us.

"No..." Yoongi answered.

"Then who? Who asked him to that?" I said interrupting their conversation.

"Jungkook... what are you ---?" Jin Hyung said as he look at me and the other behind me.

"You don't have to know..." Yoongi Hyung answered, I just smirked Why can't they tell me? What are they hiding? Or maybe Yoongi Hyung was just lying?

"I don't have to know? Or you are just protecting him? Why because his lying? What Yoongi Hyung said is lies?" I asked them almost shouting.

Yoongi Hyung pushed me harshly because of what I said.

"You don't know how much Taehyung loves you

"You don't know how much Taehyung loves you. You don't know what he can do for you to be happy. You don't know what he just did for you to be here standing mad at me right now and him lying unconscious there?!" He said shouting at me.

"Then tell me now who asked him to made that f*ucking decision?!!" I shouted back.

But before any of them talk a loud noise made us all look at the monitor beside the bed that made us all worried as Manager-nim calls the Doctor.

Beeeeppp      Beeeeeepp      Beeeeepp

_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_\_-----------------------