(2)

Irana in MM

   What woman doesn't want another woman can have. Take for granted what you really want and when you want it, it could be gone from the grasp of your fingertips like magic.
-Unknown

"....Thank you all for coming out tonight..."
The rapper, known as Irana screeched as her manager stood on the sidelines watching her do what she did best, rap.

   Irana's body swayed with every turn she made in the small, but short shorts that were full with neon colors, that attached on to her plump ass tightly. The white heart neckline tank that she had had two green palm trees with the same green off her shorts on her shirt that she had tucked nicely in her shorts. Down her pale legs, that were shaven nicely, you got to her diamond studded white chuck Taylor's that were custom made. She had her snow white hair with two big chunky twist in the front, her hair stopping at the tip of her ass.  Irana continued to give out her shoutout to her manager, but also her lover.

     He managed all the things that made her what she was, a rapper, but also managed her in pleasure.

".....I would like to give a shoutout to the person who actually got me this booking today, Which I had to work mighty hard for, my manager, come up here...."

      He stood their with a black and white Served Fresh crew neck, a pair of leather joggers that were equipped as if they were sweatpants, and a pair of white ones. He had a black studded SnapBack on with black shades on. "....Come on baby..."

       He heard the crowd roar and chuckled as he walked out to Irana while letting his pants sag a little, even though he wasn't trying to commit to that.

      He waved his hand out at the crowd and just to give the people something to look forward to, he grabbed Irana's chin and bended down kissing her lips making his sharp features stuck out. The way his jaws clung tight and he let his tongue roll around in her mouth, while his tattoo glistened on his neck with the word, Gold, in Gold. 

      He removed his lips from Irana and she blushed turning back to the crowd.

    "Well that's all for tonight you guys. Thanks for being such amazing fans!"

       As the curtains went down Irana turned to her boyfriend, manager and smirked.

     "So were to now manager?"
She asked letting the word manager fall off her tongue smoothly.

      He smirked, and touched her chin softly.

    "Where ever you want to go baby, you did good as fuck on your show," he answered truthful, smirking as much as she was.

      He wasn't use to this. He didn't ever think he was going to ever get over his past love, even though he wasn't typically over her, he felt like managing and pleasuring his girlfriend, Irana would lead to that even if she was the color of vanilla.

   She walked by him and stopped at his ear.

    "I want you to fuck me like you mean it, baby." 

        ********

Irana purred as he continued to kiss her as they stood in front of his penthouse. He removed his lips from Irana's for a quick second and once he got the door unlocked he picked her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist.

        He took her in and closed the door with his foot and proceeded up the stairs while she laid her head in his shoulder.

       He turned his light on in his bedroom and dropped her on the master bed that was completed with black sheets. He took off his shirt with his hands and she took off her shirt that displayed her very small boobs. She tried to unzip her shorts but he pried her hands away and put his hands down to her p*ssy and kissed her lips at the same time hearing her moan in his mouth.

   He threw the shorts across the room and rubbed his hands across her small boobs softly glad that she had a phat ass to make up for it as he dropped his hands and plunged two fingers into her core making her move around but as quick as he entered them was as fast as he removed them.

  She sighted as he dropped his joggers releasing him from anything that covered him since he had on nothing but those joggers. She licked her lips and he smirked lacing their fingers together since they were both completely naked now. He slipped his d*ck into her and she opened her mouth wide in pleasure immediately taking her fingernails that were long and coated with white to his back.

    "Don't stop, Tun!"