(14)

"You're always on my mind. Sometimes, I find it hard to concentrate. Because thoughts of us together fill my head."
    -SWV

TUNCHI|

"Where you at, Geniese?"
It was almost time for Teyana's birthday party and Geniese was nowhere to be found.

"I'm on the plane now, Tunchi. The plane was having a couple of delays because of the storm that was going on in Atlanta."

Tunchi nodded his head as he parked inside of the parking lot.

"Alright. Well when you think you gone make it?"

Geniese smacked her lips slightly over the phone.

"We should be there over the next couple of hours, but I promise I'll make it there, boy,"

Tunchi chuckled. "Alright well call me when you make it cause, uh, I got to go get these supplies for lil' baby party,"

"Oh okay, I'll call you when I get there. Tell everyone I said 'hey' and 'I'll be there soon'....."

Tunchi nodded his head like she was their in front of him as he walked into Party City. He waved his hand at the worker who was standing behind the counter and made his way to the first aisle he seen to get plastic plates. And so on.

He wasn't listening to anything his sister said because he was too busy "trying" to look at plates, but was actually taking a glance at the beauty next to him. Well, the chocolate beauty.

He might've dated a white girl, but he had no shame with dating women in his own race.

"Did you hear what I said Tunchi?"
Geniese asked with a irritable tone a if she knew already she wasn't being listened to by her brother.

"Uh, yeah. I'll see you later bye, Geniese," he said ending ending the call without getting a response from Geniese.

He picked up the pink plates and purposely since the brown skin girl was right there he turned around and bumped into her on purpose, watching her stuff go down to the ground along with her body to pick it up.

"Let me get that for you," Tunchi said trying to bend down to get it but she already maneuvered it from the ground with her black and purple hair showing brightly from the ground.

She stood up with a small smile.
"Thanks but I've got it, but behind you your plates dropped."

He turned his body around away from her beautiful smile and picked up the pink plates at the same time as seeing her pink shelled toes in the distance covered with a brown sandal.

He stood up quickly and gently grabbed her arm, but as fast as he did she pulled back in a hurry.

"Why the fuck are you grabbing on me dude?"

Her whole mood had changed. He looked at her hazel eyes that had turned a darker shade than what that usually were and her smile that he had seen before drop into a visible frown. Simply because he touched her arm. She didn't want anyone grabbing her, she had got enough of that when she went home.

"I was just trying to get your name,"

She scrunched up her nose and he was really about to lose interest because her attitude was horrible even though her beauty was something to chase.

"Look, I don't even know you. And quite frankly I don't want to know you. I am happily married to my husband and I have enough friends. So I would appreciate if you would keep your hands to your damn self before we have a problem."

Tunchi didn't even respond because he was shocked. He just turned around and proceeded to go to the other aisle to get a bunch of balloons that were already ordered, just ready to pick up. But he had to admit that that the girl was still on his mind.

Tunchi beeped his horn for the last time and he finally got a response when she walked out of the house. He smiled not believing that they were still together, but moreover that she had gotten even beautiful than before.

"So you not gone get out the car and give me a hug?"

Tunchi chuckled and opened the car door to give Naja a hug. He had missed all of his friends and even if they weren't really friends then she was still someone he missed that lived in his hometown.

"You know I'm sorry for what went down with Ma--"

Tunchi shrugged his shoulders from what she whispered in his ear.

"That shit is five years old. I'm over it and plus that bitxh deserved to get her ass whooped."

Naja laughed and playfully pushed him off of her with a laugh.

Naja was still chocolate as the last time Tunchi had seen her with black hair with a middle piece going down to her ass. She had on a simple white shirt coated with the words "Lovely" with holes all around it, tucked into a light blue jean skater skirt with brown zippers hanging on both sides, and to pull it off she pairs it with a pair of closed brown sandals and her red lipstick.

"So how's life going, I seen that you were getting married?"

Tunchi laughed because he was waiting on someone other than his father to question him about this.

"It's going good. Just managing out there and shit. What about you?"

She chuckled simply because he didn't answer her question.

"Well, I'm doing good these days especially with the dancing agency I have and my family. So it's good."

Tunchi smiled, liking what he heard.
"Where is that big headed ass bitch and my god daughter?"

"Who you calling a big headed ass bitch?"

Maverick said popping up with him and Naja's four year old daughter in their arms. She was up when's he got dressed for the party but she fell asleep in her bed while watching Sprout.

Maverick walked up closer with a blue Vneck with a white polo horse, a pair of khaki pants and some white ones to finish the look off.

He still looked the same but now he had grown in a small goatee that he was maintaining with his teeth as straight as five years ago.

He looked up at his boy and they shared dapp.

"My boy. What you been up to up there. I heard about your marriage with that white girl. What the fuck up with that?"

Naja hit Maverick in the head and he turned around to her.

"Stop doing all that cussing before you wake up Milian."

Millian was mocha from the mix between her mother and fathers skin color. She had long kinky curly hair that was sitting into two puff balls with double the dimples in both of her cheeks.

"My bad baby," he said stealing a kiss from Naja which really wasn't a steal since she gladly let him take it,

"I'm glad to see y'll doing good, but ion want to see that shit especially over lil' baby."

Naja pushed Maverick off of her gently and grabbed a sleeping Milian out of his arms while Maverick turned back to Tunchi.

"Man whatever. You gone tell me what's up or we gone sit in my yard all day?"

Maverick and Naja stayed in not something too small or too big, but they stayed in a family house that both loved and bought with the mix of their lovely income. Nothing was perfect with them, but it was good enough for them to continue to be with one another.

"Shit well it's simple. I'm making money, living large and shit and I know you want to know so in gone tell you yes I was dating the bitch and yes she was good in everything she did but we ain't getting married."

       NO DRAMA REALLY IN THIS CHAPTER, BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL! What was up with Tunchi at party city? What was up with the girl he tried to get with? Why is Tunchi so quiet about him and Irana? Did you guys expect Maverick and Naja to still be together and to have a child? What will happen at the birthday party? Book is almost coming to an end.