(17)

"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas - probably in Tennessee that says fool me once, shame on - shame on you.If you fool me we can't get fooled again. Don't save her, She don't wanna be saved."

-J.Cole

TERRANCE|

Wheeling his body with his hands balled up on the sides of his wheels, he made it to the door and opened it; stopping the previous ringing of the doorbell from its work from a finger.

"What are you doing here?"
Terrance asked, looking at the woman he was least expecting to see.

Standing there, was his first everything, with a long sleeved grey shirt, tight high waisted blue jeans, and a pair of grey Chuck Taylor's with her long red hair in a high ponytail falling to the middle of her back.

"What are you doing here, Shawn?"
He asked for the final time and she smiled.

"So that's how you talk to an old friend?"
She asked leaning on the frame of the door while looking down at Tunchi.

Tunchi rubbed down his face to see if this was really Shawn but as he opened his eyes once again after the palming of his face, he was still met with Shawn.

"I didn't mean it like that. It's just that I haven't seen you in a while. You look different, Shawn."

She smirked and cocked her head to the side.

"I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing."

He chuckled. "It's a good thing, Shawn. I ain't trying to be rude, but why are you here?"

"Well, I came to talk to you about something very important, but I don't want to stand outside to tell you,"

She spoke with a smile evident on her face that featured a smirk from its smallness and curve at the mouth,

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry about that."

He spoke up and backed up his wheelchair letting her come in by the side. He had to admit she still looked bad as the last time he seem her. That old could lighten up a dark room. And her persona made him feel great.

"So what's up?"
He asked looking up at her as she stood I'm front of him owning on to the dark wooden table behind her that had two chairs, one on both sides.

"Nothing much. Life is really good. I'm engaged now to my girlfriend and were planning on moving together after we get married. What about you?"

He knew she already knew about what happened five years ago with his legs, which she thought was very terrible. So he decided to save her from the pity she had to offer and just inform her on things just how she had informed him, though he was surprised about her admitting the face and saying that she was gay.

"It's been good. You know me and my girl have been together for a while now, for about five years. I don't see us getting married anytime soon like you, Shawn. But shits good."

She nodded her head.
"Speaking of your girl, I've actually met her."

Terrance looked up in a hurry, looking into her dark brown eyes frozen, but not to the point were he couldn't hold back the lashing of his tongue.

"Where have you met Tea at?"

"Well, that's were my news comes in at. Your girl isn't as innocent as she may seem. She's been around my woman majority of the time she's not home, trust me, I even caught her one time which brings me to what I have to tell you. I found out she was doing drugs."