(5)

"My Birthday September 3rd. So, August 31st. Uh, when I was, I was sleep, letting the day go by, you know. I wake up and I got, like, 30 missed calls on my shit. And so I woke up and I called my cousin back. And it was like "Man, what's up, ya heard me?" And a nigga, nigga told me a nigga killed my brother, man"
-August Alsina; TRUE STORY

GOLD
(In MM)

"Oopsie. I didn't mean too mom'mie," I looked behind me in my seat and rolled my eyes.

"Teyana what the fu--it's okay baby. Just give mommy a minute, okay?"

"Okay!"

I turned back around in my seat after seeing my youngest daughter Teyans and the mess she made. My baby wasted ice cream all over her shirt with her clumsy ass. Sometimes I had to realize that I can't scream or yell and I have to remain calm, she's only five years old.

I took my seat belt off and stepped out of the front seat of my truck and went to the back seat.

I reached over her, grabbing her backpack that I used as a carry bag that had the tangled main character on it with the extra long hair, and also all the princesses.

I grabbed a shirt out of the backpack and held it in my hands as I unbuckled her.

"Hold your arms up, baby."

She held her arms up revealing the big and long bruise on her chest. I tried touching the bruise but before I could Teyana touched my hand slightly.

"No mommy. It hurts!"

I sighed. I removed my hand away from her chest and switched the yellow bumblebee shirt out for a "daddy's girl" shirt in pink.

I then proceed to put her back in her seat but she started jumping up and down.

"Auntie Shan! Auntie Shan! Auntie Shan!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed at Teyana as I let her free of my hands as she jumped out the car. I turned around and witnessed her running into Shanies arms and smiled.

Teyana was so mature for her age, but I still had to keep her in check with her fast forward attitude. She reminded me of myself when I was younger and I often smile when I see her hug people and talk to them. Simply because she's been a caring and unbothered child; that's what I love about her.

"Hey baby. Where's your mommy?"
Shanie asked while I was still on the side of the truck and threw the shirt inside of Tey's bag.

"I'm over here," I stated as she then pulled over closer to me were I could see her more closely.

Shanie had her braid to the back in thick cornrolls going into a ball, with her edges slick. She had on a black and white shirt that was coated with Tupac, a pair of white jeggings, and a pair of her Jordan's since her feet were hurting from always wearing heels. And last but not least my baby laying in her arms.

"You look cute," I laughed as she handed over Teyana to me and put her in her seat. I buckled her in and tightened her four long ponytails as well.

"Ouch mom'mie. That hurts," she said trying to grab my hand and I let go coming down to her small mocha face that she got from my light skin mixed with her fathers pure brown skin.

"I'm sorry baby," I said kissing all over her face and she immediately giggled, her cute giggle.

I know I was so mad about having her then, but that was because I wasn't ready for another child, but I am more than happy to have her now. With Smith always gone on business trips to get his career back on the market, and me by myself, I needed Teyana badly.