Chapter 3

I don't know what kind of chapter this would be callhed so I juhst made it chapter three. 😭
Recap:leahs leaving hickeys all over jen.
Jens POV:
Leah kissing me made me ache everywhere everytime she kissed me. I guess she could tell because she picked me up by my thighs and carried me to the bathroom.Kissing her while we walked felt like I was on air. I've honestly never felt this way about any girl before. She puts me on the the bathroom counter . I flenched from the cold stone marble. She takes my sweats and crop top off. Showing my black lace panties and bra. Grabbing my boobs she kisses me. She lifts my legs on to the bathroom counter and starts eating me out. "Uhhhhhh fuck Leah fuck me!" I yell. "You gon come so fast baby." She whispers. I moan softly. She knows what I want. Thinking about fucking a girl would have never came to my mind before now. "Leah I'm gonna come baby I-I stop le-oh shit baby fuck....." I yell as I cum all over her bathroom counter. Leah already know it's her turn as she cleans her mess up ,she's next. Leahs cleans up and I jump off the counter and slam her against the wall. "Ouu baby fuck me." Leah whispers while I'm kissing her neck. Now I'm gonna go so much harder on her hopefully she can take it. I pick her up and put her on the counter. Takin her bottoms and panties off I start eating her out." Unh unh omg je- right there omg!" Leah yells. I keep eating her out. " oh baby you hittin that g-spot baby." She says. "You already know baby girl"I say.👅💦. I could feel her pussy getting tighter and tighter. I made sure she felt every inch of my tongue. She finally comes after a couple of seconds all over the counter I clean up and make her taste herself. "Mmmmmm you taste so good baby." I say. "But you taste even better." Leah says still trying to seduce me. We get dressed and I kiss her and go back to my apartment. I get home and alex is waiting for me. "Hey baby." He says. I make sure the curtains are closed cause I don't want leah to get the wrong impression about this. Thank god they were. "What do you want alex?" I say rolling my eyes. "You" he says. I already know what that means I slam him on the couch and straddle him. He grabs my hips making me feel his deep boner. "Mmmm" I moan. My pussy aching for more. I felt bad because I just fucked Leah but I needed dick. Kissing him and riding his boner made me ache so bad.
Leahs POV:
What me and Jen just had was amazing 😉.

I honestly don't have any ideas for this anymore and y'all seem to say it's all sex so maybe I shouldn't do it anymore NAH JK YALL MFOS THOUGHT THATS THE SHIT THAT MAKES THIS INTERESTING but fr tho idk that's why this is kinda short but anywayyy vote and comment 🤩