Chapter 4

Recap:Jens riding Alex's boner.
Jens pov:
Even thought I just fucked Leah I shouldn't be doing this but after all that I really needed some dick inside me. Riding Alex's boner wasn't enough so I started taking his pants off just to see his big dick pop out. I kept thinking about Leah and wondering what she would do if  she found out. But I just honestly didn't care. I get on top of him and slide it in."ouuuuuu Jen." He moans."I needed you so bad." He says. You always do when you get tired of fucking around. I think to myself. I didn't pay attention and just kept riding him."Mmm. I moan mmmm papi." As I'm about to finish he finishes before me and me feeling it inside of me makes me wanna ride him again. So I do😌. "What-jen aren't you done!?" He says. I just keep going and finish but he finishes a second time. "You always know how to please me Jennifer." He says. I roll my eyes thinking about how I've let him in my life so much and that he needs to get out and stay out for good. "Look alex this is the last time we are doing this and this time I'm serious." I say in a very serious voice. "Yea sure you literally say that every time and we still end up having sex every time." He says laughing. "Get the fuck out now!" I say mad. "Bu-." He starts. "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yell. Someone must have heard because they came knocking it was leah at this point I didn't care what anybody thought about this whole situation. Alex opened the door letting leah in and she shut it behind her. Luckily I was already dressed so she didn't suspect something but that was because she already knew."You fucked him didn't you?" She asked as I walk into the kitchen. "Ugh omg yes I did I get it I fucked up once again and honestly right now I don't care either. I say. She looks at me. "Baby I don't care as long as it's over." She says smiling at me. I nod to show her that it is and she kisses me. "Spend the night here tonight." I say. She nods kisses me and goes to get her clothes.
*later that night*
Me and Leah laid there in my bed cuddling. Leah was already asleep but I couldn't help but think about what I did today fucking Leah then fucking alex. I mean Alex doesn't know that I fucked her but  he might as well have. I looked at leah. She was so beautiful honestly 🥰. "What's wrong baby?" She says waking up. "Nothing,go back to sleep baby." I say. I fall asleep as she rubs my forehead. This feels diffrent but I like it that way.

Leahs POV:
Yea I forgave Jen. So what? She's vulnerable and plus he's out of her life now so that's done. I get her all to myself.I wake up and Jen already has breakfast cooking. She's in a oversized t-shirt. "Who's shirt is that?" I say. "My dads." She says. " oohhh okay" I say. She smiles and says "guess what?" "What?" I say. "I have no underwear on😏" she says. That turns me on so bad. Our song comes on. Birthday cake. She gives me that look and I know exactly what's gonna happen. We have a whole party with just us. Jen starts grinding on me and twerking. "Ouuu baby shake that asssssss!" I yell.
*flash forward to 12 in the afternoon*
"Imma invite people over for a party." Jen says. "Okay baby, imma make sure to play our song to😉" I say.
*7pm*
Everyone's at our party and Jen comes out in a sparkly jumpsuit.

She looked so hot

She looked so hot. Our song comes on and we directly look at eachother. She comes over here and starts twerking on me like she did this morning. Everyone crowds around us cheering. Jen was so hot I wanted her then and now but had to hold off. Later that night jen made me follow her into the restroom. She locked the door turned on birthday sex. I didn't like this song but I dared to tell her that. She gave me the look. "Again? This is literally all we ever do." I say. She laughs and slams me roughly against the wall.
To be continued